Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy FESTIVUS! For the rest of us! (post grievances; feats of strength begin soon!)

Sticksboi05

According to Wikipedia:

"Festivus" is a term used by the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL) and their fans to denote the NFL Playoffs. During the 2000 season, Ravens head coach Brian Billick banned his players from using the word "playoffs" during the season as he wanted his players to focus on every game and not look ahead. Players substituted the term "festivus" for playoffs and "festivus maximus" for the Super Bowl. The Ravens eventually went on to win the Super Bowl that season.

my grievance is with the weather! How in sweet Jeebus' name is it so cold that bird crap freezes before it hits anything, but last week when it was raingin buckets on my head it was barely too warm to snow!?!?! My grievance is with this damn global warming/cooling. I need some feats of strength under the pole!

My Grievances and both of these happened to me today:

Ungrateful pedestrians that don't give me a friendly wave when I stop my car and yield to them out of the kindness of my heart even if I didn't have to . If I stop my car then damn it look at me and wave and be thankful. You also better move with a purpose so I can continue on...a slow shuffle doesn't count.

My other grievance is when I hold a door open for a woman or keep the door open for someone coming up behind me and they fail to say "thank you". :tantrum: Man that pisses me off.

Festivus to all, I feel better.

Okay now I need to get my dvd out and watch the Festivus episode. :cheers:

Archived