Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy FESTIVUS! For the rest of us! (post grievances; feats of strength begin soon!)

Sticksboi05

I hate the movie "Mama Mia" and most of all the singing of Pierce Brosnan. I hate the fact that musicals seem to be making some sort of comeback.

I hate Meryle Streep. She's annoying.

i hate the stupid ****ing commercial for it

"be a man and buy your woman this..." dude dont tell me how to be a ****ing man!! nothing at all is LESS manly then that.

I'm not referring to just "getting" some. I'm referring to getting something that she wouldn't normally give you.

id rather not get it...

think about it dude..you get her that and she loves it. what does that mean to you? she is going to watch it ALL THE TIME!!

i hate musicals with a passion...and i imagine that its a lot like sex in the city...a bunch of cackling women going on and on for hours.

id rather not get it...

think about it dude..you get her that and she loves it. what does that mean to you? she is going to watch it ALL THE TIME!!

i hate musicals with a passion...and i imagine that its a lot like sex in the city...a bunch of cackling women going on and on for hours.

I think it could be a fair trade. I watch that with her, she watches The Godfather (Part II) with me.

meh..i dont need a woman to watch that movie with. lol

they most likely wont like it anyways

I hear ya. I don't understand women's need to do things with their guy that the guy hates. Make some freaking friends to do that crap with.

While we're at it, I also don't understand why they like to tag a long with their guy's to do crap that they don't like. Their is always a guy who shows up to the UFC party with his girl who "hates all that violence". THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!

:soapbox:

meh..i dont need a woman to watch that movie with. lol

they most likely wont like it anyways

That's the strategy. She wants to spend quality time together and wants to watch Mamma Mia. But, next time she wants to spend quality time together, I get to pick the movie. And out comes The Godfather

That's the strategy. She wants to spend quality time together and wants to watch Mamma Mia. But, next time she wants to spend quality time together, I get to pick the movie. And out comes The Godfather

there are a billion things we can watch on tv that doesnt make me want to cut my eyes out with a rusty screwdriver and have yaks pee in...

hahahaha...preach on brother!

i hate it when my friends girl makes him take her to the airport during one of the few skins victories we can get....lol

just kidding bro.

Ouch. That's low.

She told me she'd be fine with a cab (and she would have been. She is cool like that), but I insisted. Going was my excuse out of work. I made great time. Only missed two 3 and outs for each team I think. I have NFL radio on my sprint phone so I was listening.

Archived