Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Return of Buford's Super Happy Fun Anti-Politics and Pro-Bacon Thread

@DCGoldPants

The 2010 Political Season is coming..... and this thread needs to be a save haven from the nonsense that is ramping up.

Don't blame me, I vote for Kodos.

Mick said if we could get 10 people to agree, he'd be in.

Him and I count as 2. We're looking for 8 more.

On top of that, I want 8 more Tailgate posters who are regulars in Political Threads.

If we go over 8.....great. *edit* - We're in the mid-teens now. Can we hit 20?

Who's with us?

p.s. - Vote 3rd Party.

As much as I admire your intention and as tempted as I am to sign up, I'm afraid it won't really attack the root of the problem.

The loonies at the extremes of the political spectrum, and the ones who start the 'gotcha' threads aimed at making the other side look silly (but often result in the OP looking silly instead)--they won't be the ones signing up for this list, so the madness will continue.

I may still sign up anyway...I'll have to think it over. But thanks for the effort...I appreciate it. :cheers:

As much as I admire your intention and as tempted as I am to sign up, I'm afraid it won't really attack the root of the problem.

The loonies at the extremes of the political spectrum, and the ones who start the 'gotcha' threads aimed at making the other side look silly (but often result in the OP looking silly instead)--they won't be the ones signing up for this list, so the madness will continue.

I may still sign up anyway...I'll have to think it over. But thanks for the effort...I appreciate it. :cheers:

Yeah, but it'll be nice to see their threads sink to the bottom without any replies :)

Too bad Burgold won't join. Wuss.

;)

Yeah, but it'll be nice to see their threads sink to the bottom without any replies :)

Too bad Burgold won't join. Wuss.

;)

Wuss? Why Are you calling me a Wanton Urban Supreme SexMachine? If so, I am very worried how you found about this?

And stop following me with video cameras!!!

Archived