Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: Big changes in personnel, scheme top Redskins' concerns (MET)

gortiz

it is now real, real, safe to say that Devin has not, "made a name for himself" yet.

this, from nfl.com ...

How will receivers shake out during camp?

Bringing in Donovan McNabb at QB and getting him to drive young receivers like Devon White and Malcolm Kelly is a great idea. Santana Moss is now the elder statesman of the receiving corps, and camp will bear out that at this point in his career he belongs in the slot as a third down player. Keep a close eye out to see if White and Kelly can hold down a job.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8191cad0/article/big-changes-in-personnel-scheme-top-redskins-concerns

ouch dude ... i hope he reads this and makes sure all these bums know his name after this year.

87ToppsDevonWhite.jpg

more than this being a typo, I see it as a indictment on the dudes career so far ... i like him, i really do, but good god, what does that say about his first two years as a pro? damn man ... go out there and make sure people know your damn name.

i just dropped the link on his facebook page..... i hope he gets it....

nice ...

i hope it really pisses him off.

i wanted to rag on the bum that made the mistake but my main purpose for posting this was to show how he is getting dissed.

no one forgets miles austin's name or that little punk in philly, Jackson ... he needs to make sure no forgets his name.

Archived