Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

Are the Colts a good team? It seems every win has to be minimized on ES by an opposing NFC East team. Let me guess; it is time to play the Colts were injured game, right?

Worst officiated game I have personally watched in the NFL in at least 2 years; and the Eagles still found a way to win.

In their last 3 games, they have dominated the 5-2 Falcons, dominated the Titans for 3 quarters then fell apart and dominated the Colts which would have lost by 10+ if it weren't for the officials.

For Tweeder: it is 8pm where I am at and I am safe and sound in Manama, Bahrain. I did fly this morning. Thanks for your concern. I was surprised there were absolutely no comments on the Eagles game in this forum. Actually, I'm not. I wonder how many pages the thread would be celebrating their loss if they had lost yesterday.

Anyway, I think it is time you guys bow down and recognize the Eagles are a very good football team in a very weak NFL this year.

Times yours.

For Tweeder: it is 8pm where I am at and I am safe and sound in Manama, Bahrain. I did fly this morning. Thanks for your concern. I was surprised there were absolutely no comments on the Eagles game in this forum. Actually, I'm not. I wonder how many pages the thread would be celebrating their loss if they had lost yesterday.

34 years old

10,000+ posts

6 years on ES

And you are surprised that on a message board called Extreme SKINS that we celebrate our rivals losses and ignore their wins. You expect otherwise :ols:. Now, I am not questioning your intelligence . . . never mind, that is exactly what I am doing. Your an idiot.

Had you lost we would have laughed and made a 50 page thread about it. That is fun. We don't care about your team besides to taunt them when they lose. That's about it.

No one actually believes you anymore about the travel Bania.

I think some of us did at one time

The last time you questioned me, I quickly posted a picture that proved you 100 percent wrong and you never addressed again. Maybe a picture at the arrival of every airport in my region on a Monday would suffice? Probably not.

Hey, why don't you want to talk Eagles, dock? :laugh:

Be honest. Doesn't it suck that every single year in which you guys hype up your team and talk about how terrible the Eagles are going to be because of ____ always winds up with you guys deeply wishing your team's situation was reversed with them?

Be honest...after yesterday you PM'd TK asking if you could change your handle to MV7

:ols:

Why oh why does Westy avoid talking about his team's savior this season? :ols:

Now that Andy Reid is using Vick the way he was meant to be used (a vertical passing game) he is showing his skills quite nicely, and has had a pretty productive year.

Without Vick, no win over the Colts

After next Monday night, the Iggles will be 5-4 and in 3rd place.

Sig bet Westy?

eagles came off a bye, Colts had a short work week,

recipe for a 2 point eagle win IMO.

Not to mention the 20 odd street free agents the Colts were forced to start, guys who had never picked up a football until 3 weeks ago were expected to fill in vital roles, making that awe-inspiring 2-point Eagles victory all the more impressive.

I will bow down and recognize the lameness that is the Eagles fanbase however, no victory is hollow enough for these cretins to climb out from under their rock and brag and jump for joy as they continue to demonstrate they still have no clue how to win with any class... nor will they likely ever.

Archived