Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Becoming a Jedi

19Skins72

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92162?fp=1

This one's for all you Star Wars nerds. USA Today reported on an upcoming toy that "will let you test and hone your Jedi-like abilities." What in the name of Jabba the Hutt does that mean? Well, according to the article, the Force Trainer "comes with a headset that uses brain waves to allow players to manipulate a sphere within a clear 10-inch-tall training tower." The wireless headset will read the person's brain activity "and the circuitry translates it to physical action." It sounds like something from "The Onion," but we assure it's the real deal. This fall, you can pretend to be Yoda for about $100.

---------------

Impressive tech, poor execution. This product should involve remotely grabbing beer out of one's refrigerator imho :D

Impressive tech, poor execution. This product should involve remotely grabbing beer out of one's refrigerator imho :D

While back, somebody (forget what they were advertising) ran a commercial.

Living room. Joe Sixpack and Darth Vader on the sofa. Joe raises one hand, and makes clutching motion in the direction of the coffee table. Vader looks at the guy, leans forward, picks up remote control off of coffee table, slaps it in Joe's hand.

One of my co-workers used to subscribe to an email joke list which, every few days, would generate a Top 10 list and mail it out to people.

When Star Wars 1 was announced, they did a "Top 10 moments in the life of the young Darth Vader".

One of them was "You don't need my identification. I'm old enough to buy beer."

Archived