Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More Dan Snyder approval rating chances to vote.

Art

As mentioned, it is a very narrow time frame we're looking about.

My chief complaint with Snyder recently is not making my beloved Gregg Williams coach of the team. If we exclude the coaching search and land on a guy who's called as many plays as I have in the NFL, since then it appears Snyder has attempted to alter football operations to cater to a new mentality brought in, in part, by Zorn with a focus on the draft and general avoidance of the big noisy but not entirely big production move.

So, should be interesting to bring the ES view to the Washington Post as often an education can be granted those still dumb enough to spend time on the Post website. :)

haha umm why are they so different than our's?

Generally because here you have a near uniform audience of organization fans. People who actually LIKE the Redskins tend to spend their time here, with notable exceptions of grubby Cowboy and Eagle and other disturbing fans we allow to survive.

The Post is generally frequented by those with lesser ties to the organization and less overall enthusiasm as fans of the team in general. They are also the hub of the spurned and misunderstood who's "reality" presentation has likely been removed from any message board which enjoys the team, save this one :).

haha umm why are they so different than our's?
I think it has to do with the wording of the poll on here - Dan Snyder's handling of the Redskins over the past few months - compared to the Post's much more general question - Do you approve of Dan Snyder? :2cents:

Not at all like the vote that was on here late last week. Like night and day.... I trust the one that we the Redskins fans did, before I trust that one.

Like Rocky said, it's about the wording.

Mitch Hedberg had a joke like this:

"I had to take a lie detector test to do this show, but the way that they worded the questions was just crazy. There were questions like, 'Have you ever used sugar, or PCP?'"

So, should be interesting to bring the ES view to the Washington Post as often an education can be granted those still dumb enough to spend time on the Post website. :)

If they're dumb enough to spend time there, might be a good thing to just leave them there. :)

Ouch.

Daniel Snyder: D.C. Approval Rating

* Approve 35%

* Disapprove 64%

Created on Jun 16, 2008

Total Votes: 238

It is already starting to swing...

* Approve 38%

* Disapprove 61%

Created on Jun 16, 2008

Total Votes: 308

Jason

Excellent comment in there, BTW, Art.

The poll is at 62% disapprove, 38% approve. However, I'd be willing to bet that if the Skins go 10-6 and make the playoffs that the approval will swing the other way. In either case, 62% is not an "overwhelming" majority as some on here have claimed.

Someone should start a JLC approval rating thread and let Steinberg stumble on that one.

That could end up looking like this. :D

Does JLC suck?........................................................................90%

Does JLC not suck?........................................................................10%

Do it man. JLC is always trying to stir up trouble, make some for him!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247748

I made one the other week

Does JLC suck?........................................................................90%

Does JLC not suck?........................................................................10%

more like 142 out of 213 people think JLC sucks/is biased

It is already starting to swing...

* Approve 38%

* Disapprove 61%

Created on Jun 16, 2008

Total Votes: 308

Jason

Approve

41%

Disapprove

58%

Created on Jun 16, 2008

Total Votes: 336

Gap closing a bit...

More like: 18.18%Disapprove bar3-l.gif 81.82% Approve currently. You got some work to do!

Archived