Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Playoff Gear on Redskins Online Store

TK

Thing is if you buy this and they win the next game these are no longer made. They become an instant collectors item.

My Ex's Dad is a Pat's fan and bought a 2001 AFC Championship hat (all white with red trim)... People have offered to pay hundreds for it now.

That's because it was the snow bowl game and a huge moment in NFL history.

That's because it was the snow bowl game and a huge moment in NFL history.

:doh: No.

That is because those hats are RARE. Same as my 99 NFCE Champs hat, and several others that I have.

The Snow Bowl really... Geez.

The ones that are sold now are now the same as the original. You can find a similar/replica hat for probably 20 bucks or so, but it is not the original.

Redskins win the Divisional game and the "Wild Card" shirt will not be made again, and why should they ?

:doh: No.

That is because those hats are RARE. Same as my 99 NFCE Champs hat, and several others that I have.

The Snow Bowl really... Geez.

The ones that are sold now are now the same as the original. You can find a similar/replica hat for probably 20 bucks or so, but it is not the original.

Redskins win the Divisional game and the "Wild Card" shirt will not be made again, and why should they ?

Are you really telling me that the game that MADE the tuck rule has nothing to do with the value of the hat? alrighty :cheers:

Uh-oh! I immediately thought the same thing and ordered 2 right after the game. Now it is no longer listed just 2 hours after the press conference. I think Gibbs just sold a ****load of hats. That sucks it was only $9.99 and the 21 towels were $3.99 with all profits going to Sean's Trust Fund.

It was here: http://store.redskins.com/showitems.asp?deptcode1=624

*edit: And the 21 rally towel is sold out too. I bought 2 and it's not listed anymore either. I hope my order went through.....

I searched the site and didnt see anything about it. Does anyone know if you can purchase the #21 baseball cap Gibbs was wearing in the post game interview after the game today? I checked the redskins store and couldnt find it.

Hail

Here we go:

http://store.redskins.com/showitems.asp?deptcode1=624

It's down the left side. Click "Sean Taylor Merchandise". Should be there.

Archived