Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the girls I've loved

Woofer

I've been in love with many many girls over the years.

Many of you would say "Tis better to have loved and lost..." But that's not true.

I wish that I'd never met any of you.

"I don't think of you that way"

Probably my favorite line of all time. My wife, god bless her, has never said that to me, but she sure acts that way. Ha Ha. Good for her, why did she marry me? Desperation, I suppose. I married her because...god I don't know why. oh well, ce la vie.

I worshiped the ground you walked on,

But you didn't think of me that way.

I would have been the best lover you ever had,

but you didn't think of me that way.

You could have been my best friend, my partner, my love,

I can see the life we could have had together,

Growing old together, hand in hand, arm in arm,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go ahead, guys, take your best shot. Nothing anyone can say, including MSF, can be worse than the hurt I already feel.

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her

Six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

I knew I miss her

So I had to keep her

She's buried right in my back yard

She ****ed so much

She drove me nuts

And now I'm happier this way

I had to put her

Six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

Woofer, I'm not sure what you're going through, but best of luck with it bud. I will agree with you that the "loved and lost" thing is total BS. The bachelor life is the way to go. I learned that long ago, and I've never found anything to change my mind on that topic.

It just isn't worth it to get involved in serious relationships nowadays. It would seem that the women in America today feel the same way about us men; considering that 51% of American women are now living single, according to today's New York Times.

If it's any consolation "I don't think of you that way." is a lot kinder than some of the things that have been said to me over the years.

Go ahead, guys, take your best shot. Nothing anyone can say, including MSF, can be worse than the hurt I already feel.

I feel your pain, maybe in a completly different way but my parents moved me 11 times before I graduated... 11 TIMES!!!! I just wonder what it would have been like if I wasn't always "The New Kid" how I would have more than 1 friend I have known for over 10 years, if it would have worked out between my first girlfriend and I, if it would have worked out with the girl I was supposed to go to my junior prom with but we moved before prom came.

Dude - If this is your 4th thread about this - You need to ask "Why am I falling so hard so often".

I sooo think it's worth it. It's only suppose to work out once right? I mean - At the end of the day - You are only suppose to have 1 successfull realtionship. All the others have to end, and few end with everyone feeling good about it.....

I've seen people find their right one at age 14, and seen people find their right person at 55....

It's like watching the skins - Sure - it hurts at the end most seasons, but during the season it is so worth it that we keep comming back....

On a serious note, you need some professional help and you are not going to get it here. I wish you luck in getting it and moving on.

Professional help for a broken heart?? :laugh: Everyone in the world would be seeing a shrink if that were the case.

Woofer, I feel your pain. I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years over 2 years ago now; and I'm realizing that I STILL hurt over it. Sometimes you just give yourself to someone so deeply that when it ends, you're just never whole again. I've heard it takes half the time you were with somebody to get over them...well its been longer than that for me. :( Especially when she leaves you for selfish reasons, despite the fact that you were willing to drop everything for her.

Times like these I like to play Ben Folds Five's "Song for the Dumped:"

So you wanted

to take a break

Slow it down some and

have some space

Well **** you too

Give me my money back

Give me my money back

you *****

I want my money back

(And don't forget to give

me back my black T-Shirt)

Wish I hadn't bought you dinner

Right before you dumped me

on your front porch

Give me my money back

Give me my money back

You *****

I want my money back

and don't forget

And don't forget.

Woofer,

You have posted many threads like this.....I am not sure if an incident has brought this to the fore front of your mind.......or........if something NEW has happened.

As a professional..........with a master's degree in psychology......may I offer one suggestion.

Please seek professional help to get you through this. You are being affected deeply......and there is no one on this board that is qualified to help you......over the internet.

I wish you the best.

Blondie

One of the tough things in life I've learned (and I'm by no means giving advice here), you have to find your own happiness before you can ever invite someone else into your life and expect it to work. Its one of the reasons I think so many people seem to find once they've 'given up on meeting someone' it suddenly happens for them. Its not the 'giving up' that is meaningful, its (in my opinion) that they stop looking for happiness in another person. Expecting someone else to 'complete you' puts enormous pressure on the other individual. It may go unspoken, but I think a lot of times that dooms a relationship. On the other hand, knowing that another person is an individual, self-sustaining, independent, I think it gives someone else permission to love you without feelings of obligation and allows a relationship to develop without it turning into what feels like a burden.

It also took me a long time to realize that I should find someone attractive with the qualities I loved, not let my attraction to someone convince me I loved them. I was lucky. My wife is truly one of the most wonderful human beings I've met in my life.

I don't know how well you can really get to know someone over the internet, but you've always seemed like more than a good guy. I think if you focus on other things, try putting some energy into yourself without concerning yourself with anyone else, love might just walk right up and bite you in the *** before you know it.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck man.

Forsake attachment. That is what strikes these blows of grievous loss on your psyche. Not even the actual person but the loss of yet another to whom you had formed such strong (and perhaps unmerited) attachment.

It's why I'm focusing on changing myself. When I consider myself a success (in whatever it is I might do,) when I have restored myself and also made the necessary changes to achieve spiritual fulfillment on my own, then I bet you life and all it brings, including romance will flow much more easily.

You must also be careful of making the mistake of transferring strong emotions from one vessel to another. The other person senses when this is happening (usually) and eventually, will resent the fact they are not loved for who they are but for what you used to love. Not saying that's definitely the case but I get the idea you might head down that path (I know you're angry at an ex but even through that anger there were ultimately feelings of great love that you cannot just banish.)

I think you DO have to make the effort but you will know more clearly when you are ready. The people you're meeting now are merely preparation for that point where you are ready to put forth right effort and combine that with right speech, right intention and right thought. This will bring you results. And even if you achieve no permanent satisfaction, realize that no else experiences this either.

Woofer,

You have posted many threads like this.....I am not sure if an incident has brought this to the fore front of your mind.......or........if something NEW has happened.

As a professional..........with a master's degree in psychology......may I offer one suggestion.

Please seek professional help to get you through this. You are being affected deeply......and there is no one on this board that is qualified to help you......over the internet.

I wish you the best.

Blondie

Incident? Yeah, there was an incident. AND something new. But you see, it does not matter because I'm just not the kind of guy that women find attractive. MSF has something physical he can point to, ans say women are shallow, or mean, or just plain stupid. I don't have that luxury. I hear this all the time..."You're [handsome][attractive][cute][not bad], but [i don't think of you that way][We're just friends][i love you like a brother]."

I'm not saying I don't need help, because I do. But it seems to me that the women of this world are the ones who need help. I'm funny, smart, can hold a conversation, I'll make you laugh and you will have a great time with me. Until I try to kiss you. You'll turn your cheek to me and then say, "Tom..."

You must also be careful of making the mistake of transferring strong emotions from one vessel to another. The other person senses when this is happening (usually) and eventually, will resent the fact they are not loved for who they are but for what you used to love. Not saying that's definitely the case but I get the idea you might head down that path (I know you're angry at an ex but even through that anger there were ultimately feelings of great love that you cannot just banish.)

Good guess. Wrong, but I'll give you credit for trying. :notworthy

Most of us here have felt that way, Woof. What I mean is, men and women will look at each other and say, "what's wrong with them?" Part of it is the culture HAS CHANGED (for better and worse.) Even after the advent of 'romantic marriage,' women and men might find someone who they liked, who was a friend and to whom they felt some attraction and that was it. Someone you could trust or was stable. Now, there seem to be more emotional and psychological issues--we seek what is worst for us, in many cases.

As for whether they find you attractive, there are far too many messed up mugs getting women for it to be just your looks. ANd to give you some perspective, I consider myself fairly attractive and my last girlfriend has now ruined me because she thought I was 'beautiful' and loved to take pictures of me and always complimented me. Now, I'm back on the market and I don't get the feeling the world feels the same (contrary to what she said about how it would be for me 'out there.') So everyone feels inadequate at some point.

Maybe they are picking up on some other thing, rather than just looks or even 'personality.' Perhaps they are picking up on some other thread in your conversations. You are likeable but not dateable? I'm not certain but I would try to discover that factor.

And also reconcile yourself to the fact that maybe some of the women you're meeting ARE off a little bit. AFter all, if people are single at that age, they often bring decades of baggage/divorce/child-relationship issues, etc to the table. I don't care how "mature" they might be.

[Eazy E]

Oh ****. I guess there's one less ***** you gotta worry about.

[Narrator]

Let's describe a certain female. A female with the disease of character

and attitude. If you will a snob. However in a view of NWA...

[ice Cube]

A ***** is a ***** (*****)

So if I'm poor or rich (word up)

I talk in the exact same pitch

Now the title ***** don't apply to all women

But all women have a little ***** in 'em (yeah)

It's like a disease that's plagues their character

Takin' the women of America (yeah)

And it starts with a letter B

It makes a girl like that think she better than me (*****)

See, some get mad and some just bury

But, yo, if the shoe fits wear it (wear it)

It makes 'em go deaf in the ear

That's why when you say 'hi' she won't say 'hi'

Are you the kind that think you're too damn fly?

***** eat **** 'n die (ha, ha)

Ice cube comin' at you at crazy pitch

(Why?) I think a ***** is a *****

'Who the **** you think you're callin' a ***** you little ? mutha****a?

I dunno who the **** you think you're talkin' to. Let me tell you one

mutha****in' thang, I'm not a...' [Eazy E] '*****, shut the **** up.'

Yo, you can tell a girl that's out for the money (How?)

She look good and the ***** won't phony

She ain't no dummy she's right the ...

Yo, ***** **** when I'm driving

See a young "n-word" that's striving

You're thru' without a BMW

That's why a ***** is a *****

I guess, or ether P-M-S

Here, test the girl that's kinda snobby (a'ight)

And I bet you dis a "n-word" is her hobby

And after she finished the test

Write today a B-I-T-C-H

And watch her get mad 'cause she know it's true (she know it)

But a "n-word" like me, I say '**** you'

Do like Ice Cube, slam her ass in a ditch (slam her ass)

'Cause a ***** is a *****

'Why I gonna be a *****?'

'I ain't call you no *****. If you'd listen to a goddamn song it'd tell

you what a ***** is.'

'**** the song 'cause I'm not no mutha****in' *****.'

'I didn't say you was a *****.'

'**** you, punk-ass "n-word"!'

'**** you, *****!

'**** you! Who the **** you think you are?

'**** you! Suck my dick, *****!

I once knew a ***** who got a slack

'Cause she playing me like she was all that

A ***** can be your best friend talking behind your back (yeah)

About who's ****ing who and who's getting fat

Look at yourself for me, (look *****)

Now do you fall in this category?

Or you're the kind that won't bleak

'Cause you don't think, yo, **** stinks

Luckily I haven't had a drink

'Cause I'll down you ass

Than I'll clown your ass

'Cause the niggas I hang with ain't rich (I ain't rich)

We're all saying '**** you *****!' (Word up!)

Now, what I can do with a hoe like you

Been your ass over then I'm thru'

? that you see Ice Cube ain't takin' no ****

(Why?) 'Cause I think a ***** is a *****

[Narrator]

There you have it. The description of a *****. Now ask yourself,

are they talking about you? Are you that funky, dirty, money-hungry,

scandalous, stuck-up, hair piece contact wearing *****? Yep, you

probably are.

*****!

Archived