Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas SUCKS

Thinking Skins

Dallas looked horrible today.

It was a horribly played game by San Deigo though cause so many times they would stop the Cowboys on first, second, and third downs, and then get a penalty giving the Cowboys a first down.

There were like 3 drives in the 3rd quarter where Dallas moved down the field based on big penalties by the Chargers. That doesn't spell a scary offense to me, that spells a bad defense.

I think our guys are good enough to limit them to 3 and out.

It was a horribly played game by San Deigo though cause so many times they would stop the Cowboys on first, second, and third downs, and then get a penalty giving the Cowboys a first down.

There were like 3 drives in the 3rd quarter where Dallas moved down the field based on big penalties by the Chargers. That doesn't spell a scary offense to me, that spells a bad defense.

Go ahead and pump yourself up man. You don't know how much I'm looking forward to playing the skins next week. We'll see soon enough! :cool:

I'm almost certain we'll lose, but hey, I'm still gonna watch it. :laugh:

We are going to blitz the life out of Drew Bledsoe and beat on him till he's just a pile of skin, but it probably won't be enough to win. Your offense > ours. Our defense > yours and Chicago's defense = yours.

Till then....

:eaglesuck

Its gonna be a close game, I seriously doubt itll be a blow out, mostly because of our defense. Right now Im a little shell-shocked by the Skins game today, so I dunno if we can move on Dallas or not, I KNOW this group is more talented then they played today and we just have to see if they step it up next week or not.

WOW Blackman211 you failed to mention the 2 oe 3 drives that the O-line of Dallas messed up with penalties.

Its gonna be a close game, I seriously doubt itll be a blow out, mostly because of our defense. Right now Im a little shell-shocked by the Skins game today, so I dunno if we can move on Dallas or not, I KNOW this group is more talented then they played today and we just have to see if they step it up next week or not.

I agree that it'll be a close game. But not due to the Cowboys. I see it as similar to the Bears game. In the Bears game, we didn't almost lose to the bears, we almost lost to our sputtery offense and our weak special teams.

Our offense is showing signs of life and the big plays that we lacked last year. But its not an instantaneous jump from where we were to where we want to be. Part of what we're going to go through are growing pains, like the QB's getting their timing down with the WR's (yes Ramsey and Brunell); like getting defenses to back up off the line some to open our running lanes; like cutting down the penalties (especially on special teams); etc.

As we get over these hurdles, we may trip over one and it'll cost us a game. Just like Brown's fumble almost cost us the game today. But our defense is good enough to stop ANY offense, even Dallas, and thats our silver lineing. It allows us to go through some growing pains and still have the opportunity to win most games.

Think about the offenses we were able to stop last year. Dallas is nothing. What is something is us beating ourselves, and thats whats been our problem for a while now.

:laugh: Funny post.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo biased, by the way did you see the Skins 9 points today. I don't kno about you, but I would prefer 28 to 9....

i don't know why you would say that bubba...i'm sure dallas is watering at the mouth after this weeks DISMAL showing against the AWEFUL bears with their rookie qb...i'm expecting another 5-11 or 6-10 season after that crap...

Are people ever gonna be happy with the fact that we won??

Archived