Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas SUCKS

Thinking Skins

Dallas is primed for a letdown. All the ceremonies involving the triplets will leave them in prime position for a Redskins blowout win. ALL QB CONCERNS ASIDE I'M CALLING THE WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO THOUGHT ALL SMACK!!!

99-1. Dallas will get a safety but will have 1 point called back on penalty because Irvin didn't share the weed and Jerry Jones face will collapse nullifying all that beautiful plastic surgery..

Dude we looked like complete **** today...I wish you would shut up and quit jinxing us.
You've been here for just a hot minute son. Try to show some respect before you go telling playmakers to "shut up". Also, if you think that we looked like what you said we did, go ahead and just carry those buckets of water on outta town and find you a new team to support. ;)

i don't know why you would say that bubba...i'm sure dallas is watering at the mouth after this weeks DISMAL showing against the AWEFUL bears with their rookie qb...i'm expecting another 5-11 or 6-10 season after that crap...
I know that you probably wont believe this until they start playing other teams but...I saw a very good team in the Bears. I really believe that the Bears have the capability of doing some special things this season.

I have a prediction for Monday Night.....it follows a certain foruma we have seen over the past few years............Close game going into 4th quarter, and whichever team makes the first 4th quarter mistake, loses.

Funny, thats what I suggested our gameplan was going to be for the dallas gameplan thread. Frankly, I love the skins but if the O plays anything like it did against the Bears there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that we'll win.

Archived