Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If this does not get you excited...

ibrahim

Originally posted by roqnap1

As soon as Ramsey started took over the passing...it got SICK!

True. I love how Gibbs is out there running with these guys. I'm sure the guys love it too and respect him even more for his devotion and involvement.:cheers: HTTR.

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

True. I love how Gibbs is out there running with these guys. I'm sure the guys love it too and respect him even more for his devotion and involvement.:cheers: HTTR.

true, but if you let the media tell it , Gibbs looked like he was ready to pass out, and he shouldn't work out with the team due to his age and diabetes.:doh:

Originally posted by tr1

McCants is huge...he catches the last pass in the tape. Worth watching. The audio sucks, though.

True, but it looked like Joe had D-Mac stymied at the line of scrimmage there for awhile :laugh: . D-Mac definitely has a quickness deficit to overcome relative to Jacobs, Patten, and Moss.

I challenge any so-called media experts to watch this clip and tell me that Gibbs health is a career issue. He can coach as long as he wants to physically. I also would like you to compare him to the fat assed bleached blonde coaching those silver and blue Jerry’s kids.

D-mac has a quickness deficit relative to Derrick Dockery. ;) ( looks for ASF :paranoid:

That Gibbs. Poor, tired, fellow that he is. :) This is good news. Here's hoping that it gets even better during the season. :cheers:

Originally posted by tr1

McCants is huge...he catches the last pass in the tape. Worth watching. The audio sucks, though.

I think McCants is going to have HIS best year. Is it me or is Larry Michaels a little Korny :geek: ?? I herd some of the O-line pick on him as they jogged by.

Archived