Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Wars- so who's going to the midnight show?

Walking Deadman

I'm actually going for the crowd, a packed theater watching a new ST!!!

Lots of people dressing up (not me)

Closest thing to a football game (the crowd cheering etc.) until august.

Hopefully the uber-Geeks and the picky "Lucas raped my childhood" critics will be a no-show.

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

i try to stay away from obnoxious nerds. i'll go see it in a few weeks.

Then what the hell are you doing here on Extreme then? :silly:

I can't. One. Sold out here. 2. Work the next am and in my line of work, 3 hours or so isn't condusive to the safest of work environments. :) .

I went to midnight for both episode I and II, but this time I'm going on thursday morning. I hope that breaks the jinx of the prequels.

As for the theaters, is there a theater other than Lee Highway multiplex that is showing the movie on digital screen?

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

i try to stay away from obnoxious nerds. i'll go see it in a few weeks.

Ding! :cheers:

I think I'll catch a weekend show or one next week some time. I don't have the urge to sit in a theater among a bunch of cosplaying mouth-breathers taking up more than one chair... :laugh:

Nick

Originally posted by bofluid

According to Fandango there are still tickets left for the midnight showing at my local theater. I might go if I can round up a few friends.

Our local theater said they wouldn't turn anyone away for the midnight showings. Evidently, they have a new technology or something where they can link theaters together. They can show one reel of film on multiple screens.

So it's no telling how many theaters they will have filled. I know I'm in one of the big ones.. .:D

Originally posted by Henry

As much as I love hanging out with my fellow obnoxious nerds, I'm going to wait until the noon show on Wednesday. I'd rather not be dead tired for my first veiwing.

I can't wait for the Wed afternoon showing too.... :D

Archived