Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't great what's going on Phily.

Dogs don't change their spot's. We need to thank TO for blowing up the chemistry of the Eagles, it didn't take him long. It was reported yesterday that his good friend says he has dug he heals in and will sit out the year. He providing the strong leadership needed to show multiple players how to hold out and alienate themselves from Andy Reid. This is the best offseason news yet, with exception to the fact that Redskins finally have continuity in both players and coaches.

It is nice see, but it doesn't really mean much. Philly hasn't self-destructed yet and has proven year after year that their off-field troubles don't equate to on-the-field loses. Nothing will matter until they start to lose. Same with our situation. Nothing will matter until we start to win.

no, its not nice to see.

what a lame idea.

Lets hope they fall apart, so we don't have to beat a well oiled team with chemistry.

I don't get the whole taking pleasure in this.

T.O. is going to be on the field in 05. You better believe that...and I want him there so if we can beat them. Its not some weaker win.

Originally posted by Bufford

no, its not nice to see.

what a lame idea.

Lets hope they fall apart, so we don't have to beat a well oiled team with chemistry.

I don't get the whole taking pleasure in this.

T.O. is going to be on the field in 05. You better believe that...and I want him there so if we can beat them. Its not some weaker win.

Its entertaining at best, considering all the tool eagles fans who thought that a leopard could change his spots... but I have to agree with bufford, I'd rather beat them straight up - we played them well with no offense last year, all we need is to score some points and I think we have a chance to turbn the tide.

Its the same about the superbowl, it was that much sweeter when TO played REALLY WELL in the superbowl and they STILL LOST!

A win is a win. Who cares who plays for the opposition? Did any teams who beat the Redskins last year discount the victory because the Redskins didn't have Arrington, Daniels, Barrow, Lott, Bowen, etc. playing at the time?

"Well, we beat the Redskins but they were missing a lot of defensive starters, so it just wasn't the same"

Personally, I'd like to see TO back in a Eagle uniform ASAP. The sideline antics and ESPN highlights will be great. And as soon as they lose three games, watch the wheels come off.

If the Eagles FO is smart, it'll trade his butt.

BTW, if McNabb wasn't tired or sick at the end of the SB, what was the problem?

I'm in the Philly media reas, I think T.O will eventually report and play without a raise and I think the team will try to put this all behind them. Before Andy Reid lets one guy destroy their team chemistry he will send T.O the TV that Snyder ordered for Coles to send a message that their policies are still in place about not renegotiating. We have our own holdouts to worry about, and unlike Philly we need all our players at every workout session to get this ship headed in the right direction.

Originally posted by Fred Jones

It is nice see, but it doesn't really mean much. Philly hasn't self-destructed yet and has proven year after year that their off-field troubles don't equate to on-the-field loses. Nothing will matter until they start to lose. Same with our situation. Nothing will matter until we start to win.

DING...DING...DING!!! Ladies and gents we have a winner!!

Close the thread, put the chairs up on the table, turn off the lights, grab a bottle of Jack Daniels from the private stash under Die Hard's desk to soothe our pain while the mods are busy puffin' on some pipe weed and shooting up on smack out back.

Let's go get the motha lovin fluck out of Dodge because there's nothin left to be said worth a damn after this right on the nose post by my main man Fred Jones.

Take a bow son. Take a bow.

:cheers: :notworthy :cheers: :notworthy

In 2 games this past year TO only scored 1 td in game one with 16yards total, and the second game he only got 4 catches for 40 yards. plus he came in to the second game with 14 tds. 1 td away from the tights. And we stopped it from happening in our house baby.so if to is their im not worried b/c sean t. will put the fear in his heart!

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

I hate the Philadelphia Eagles but I don't want them to have any excuses when the day comes that the rest of the NFC East and especially the Giants catch up to them.

As long as McNabb is there, the Eagles will be a contender.

When McNabb retires, the Eagles will be the toilet paper of the NFC East again. (their fans still are)

The blind squirrell finds the acorn... and the crappy franchise finds the quarterback. It happens from time to time....

I don't want him or any of the other players to miss games against us but I am still expecting to hear:

"The Philadelphia Eagles, defending NFC champion and 4 time defending NFC East champion, lost its edge this season and was beaten out for the Division title in the final game of the season by the surprising Washington Redskins. It is believed that holdouts by Terrell Owens and Brian Westbrook had a major negative impact on the teams chemistry and an offense that averaged 25 points per game in 2004."

OK I'm not expecting that but I wouldn't be surprised if we were much improved this season. If that is reflected in the W-L then the Eagles better match last seasons effort.

Originally posted by skin-n-vegas

Taylor and Moss arent holding out....

yet (lets hope it stays that way)

So neither is TO...yet. But he is losing a chunk of change by not being at camp.

People say that they want to beat the Eagles when they are at full strength, but I would be just as happy with a complete team collapse, down to say 6-10. Let's see how their front office reacts to that.

Apr. 28, 2005 - 10:40 am et

Brian Westbrook will not hold out of training camp despite wanting a long-term contract.

Technically still unsigned, the restricted free agent will sign his one-year tender by June 15th. Westbrook would like to work out a long-term deal to stay in Philly before that happens. Philly drafted some '06 insurance with third-rounder Ryan Moats.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News

Bwest isnt holding out

I dont really care how this pans out, i just want to see the Skins beat them. If TO isnt there and the skins have that edge, great. If TO is there and i get to see #36 light him up a few times, even better.

Every team in the league has this crap happen in the off-season, this week is Philly's turn. Ours was weeks ago. It'll get handled one way or the other. Everyone needs to remember that the eagles were pretty good before they had TO, losing him isnt going to reduce them to a 6-10 team.

TO is taking a serious chance right now. The Eagles wrote it in his contract that if he sat out minicamp or training camp, the Eagles could take back 1.8 million of his signing bonus as well as fine him like 10k a day.

If the Eagles go this route, it could get very ugly. TO is complaining about being underpaid......imagine if the Eagles take back some of the money he already has. Gulp.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

TO is taking a serious chance right now. The Eagles wrote it in his contract that if he sat out minicamp or training camp, the Eagles could take back 1.8 million of his signing bonus as well as fine him like 10k a day.

If the Eagles go this route, it could get very ugly. TO is complaining about being underpaid......imagine if the Eagles take back some of the money he already has. Gulp.

Your right, they can take back that 1.8

You guys need to get this fixed, quick.

What's up with WB? He's he pissed about something too?

Archived