Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't great what's going on Phily.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

TO is taking a serious chance right now. The Eagles wrote it in his contract that if he sat out minicamp or training camp, the Eagles could take back 1.8 million of his signing bonus as well as fine him like 10k a day.

If the Eagles go this route, it could get very ugly. TO is complaining about being underpaid......imagine if the Eagles take back some of the money he already has. Gulp.

Smart move by the Eagles.

Originally posted by richard saunders

Your right, they can take back that 1.8

You guys need to get this fixed, quick.

What's up with WB? He's he pissed about something too?

WB and even his agent have been very friendly towards the Eagles, via the media. They must have seen first hand how the fans react to things like this.

Thing is, WB sees a guy like Lamont Jordan get top 10 RB money and he wants a piece of the pie. Problem is, the Eagles don't see him as an every down back. Nothing against him, but the Eagles figured out a few years ago that if you share the rock amongst 2-3 talented backs, none of them wind up having great stats and you can lowball all of them.

WB still hasn't shown he can last a full year as well. I think the Moats pick up is dangerous. I can already see them two as well as Buckhalter being the new three headed monster. Shoot, I'm getting goosebumps thinking of Moats and WB on the field at the same time, but I digress.

WB will probably wind up with about 800 rushing yards again with his normal 10-12 tds and we'll see if another team wants to pay him huge money. I sure hope not. He is one of the true playmakers in the NFL.

Originally posted by zoony

The blind squirrell finds the acorn... and the crappy franchise finds the quarterback. It happens from time to time....

Take these last 5 years for example. Wait what?

The redskins don't need to worry about Eldarado, just stop Todd Pinkston from having 100 yard games.

Originally posted by BCS:BraveCaringSoul

DING...DING...DING!!! Ladies and gents we have a winner!!

Close the thread, put the chairs up on the table, turn off the lights, grab a bottle of Jack Daniels from the private stash under Die Hard's desk to soothe our pain while the mods are busy puffin' on some pipe weed and shooting up on smack out back.

Let's go get the motha lovin fluck out of Dodge because there's nothin left to be said worth a damn after this right on the nose post by my main man Fred Jones.

Take a bow son. Take a bow.

:cheers: :notworthy :cheers: :notworthy

Really BCS........................

Did you like this post?

;)

Blondie

Originally posted by Excel

Its nuts in Philly. Their off season is almost as bad as Washington.

Please enlighten us as to the offseason problems washington is having.

No one has held out of anything mandatory yet so you can't use than one.

What is even close to the Eagles scenario?

I understand you are new, but there is a responsibility that you have when you post here and your post neglected clarifying comments and details.

You're up newbie!

Originally posted by skin-n-vegas

I understand you are new, but there is a responsibility that you have when you post here and your post neglected clarifying comments and details.

You're up newbie!

Please! Spare me. This entire thread is filled with hypocrisy at its finest.

Taylor is a cancer who doesn't care the least about the word "Team" sound familiar?

Moss fresh off a trade, and new start, refuses to report to his new team without a new contract.

Your linebacker who's called the organization everything except good, is spouting off again.

And your here laughing at Philly?

Your organization is still used as an example of what not to do. I'd be more worried about what's going on in my own house before I start critiquing another's.

Originally posted by Excel

Please! Spare me. This entire thread is filled with hypocrisy at its finest.

Taylor is a cancer who doesn't care the least about the word "Team" sound familiar?

Moss fresh off a trade, and new start, refuses to report to his new team without a new contract.

Your linebacker who's called the organization everything except good, is spouting off again.

And your here laughing at Philly?

Your organization is still used as an example of what not to do. I'd be more worried about what's going on in my own house before I start critiquing another's.

You should only be concerned with one thing.

The number ZERO.

Originally posted by Fred Jones

It is nice see, but it doesn't really mean much. Philly hasn't self-destructed yet and has proven year after year that their off-field troubles don't equate to on-the-field loses. Nothing will matter until they start to lose. Same with our situation. Nothing will matter until we start to win.

Yeah, but they haven't had to deal with TO yet. TO will do them in!

Originally posted by skin-n-vegas

You're up newbie!

You're joking, right? We can poke fun at TO and the Eagles, but I wouldn't exactly call Washington a model organization with the issues going on.

We can bash them at their number of SB trophie all we want, but the problem that remains here is our last one is more and more becoming a distant memory and after so many years we can't live on past glory. We need to create our own and until we can put together a few solid seasons I'm not going to trash anyone else's history, players, FO or off the field problems.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

We can bash them at their number of SB trophie all we want, but the problem that remains here is our last one is more and more becoming a distant memory and after so many years we can't live on past glory. We need to create our own and until we can put together a few solid seasons I'm not going to trash anyone else's history, players, FO or off the field problems.

Quite frankly I understand your position.

But I have pride in this franchise. I have pride in this division. The Redskins and Cowboys alone have won more SB's than any other entire division in the league. Our division has been in close to 50% of all SB's. I find that to be something to have pride in.

As many division titles as the Eagles win lately, they still have to go home and see that they are still far behind the rest of the division when it comes to glory.

Yes, we have had a hard go recently. But as what goes up must come down, you can't stay on the bottom forever. Our time will come again. And thanks to the glory of the past, I can wait until our time comes because I know how sweet it is.

I don't say ZERO to Eagles fans to say what we have accomplished. But to prove that even though they have put together a very impressive run, they have done nothing to bring further glory to this division or their very own city.

At the end of the day the only thing that counts is made by Tiffany and brings glory to your city/team/franchise/fan base forever.

[EDIT: I don't take much enjoyment out of what is going on with the Eagles right now simply because it is only May. I do however enjoy watching TO act like a jacka**.]

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

:cheers:

My stomach lurches every time I see someone bring up the trophy case. It seems like such a desperate excercise.

Originally posted by Soliloquy

:cheers:

My stomach lurches every time I see someone bring up the trophy case. It seems like such a desperate excercise.

What do teams play for?

Do you really care that the Eagles have been winning the divisions lately? I would love to be winning the division, but frankly it would still be somewhat empty.

I want to win a SB. Thankfully, we already know what that feels like or we would be ready to jump off a cliff right now.

I don't get arrogant when we win, and yet we have 3 SB trophies to remember. Why should we let Eagles fans get arrogant when they win considering they are still playing catch up to rest of the best division in football?

Originally posted by bhayesp

[EDIT: I don't take much enjoyment out of what is going on with the Eagles right now simply because it is only May. I do however enjoy watching TO act like a jacka**.] [/b]

TO is a different story all together. If you enjoy his antics, to borrow a quote from the man himself, get your popcorn ready.

No telling what he'll do next for attention.

Originally posted by ryerye05

ya moss and taylor arent really holding out, its just voluntary workouts they are missing, westbrook and to have already made it clear they wont participate at all in anything, not just volunatary workouts

When did Westbrook make this clear? I could have sworn his agent said he'd be back for training camp.

ya moss and taylor arent really holding out, its just voluntary workouts they are missing, westbrook and to have already made it clear they wont participate at all in anything, not just volunatary workouts

Westbrook is a whole different case all together. I am pretty sure that he said he would be back for training camp, and unlike T.O., he actually does have an understandable contract situation. And ultimately, he isn't b*tching about his teammates and thinking he is better than the team itself.

I think he also said he would sign the one year tender

Archived