Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schedule Here!!!!!

mhd24

Originally posted by authentic

what an interesting end to the season... week15 Dallas@ home, week16 NYG@ home, week17 Philly away (all division games)

Well...if there is any obscurity about who is going to win the division by week 15, those final three games should clear it up!

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
Originally posted by GIBBS LIVES

I like the fact that we play Dallas at Dallas first. Then at the end of the season, after we get the kinks out, we can kick their butts at home.

Playing Dallas early will put pressure on the coaching staff to get things in gear in a hurry. I like that. Get the players focused as early as possible.

good call, however, the first five games of the season are really tough and Gibbs is known for closing well, not necissarily starting hot. I'd take a 2-3 record through week 6, and look to go on a run until we get the meat of the NFC east come week 14.

Originally posted by jrockster77

Well...if there is any obscurity about who is going to win the division by week 16, those final three games should clear it up!

with everyone moving closer together in terms of talent (especially with potential problems in philly) it should prove to be a HUGE three weeks for all four teams.

Originally posted by REDKORN

:eaglesuck :helmet: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Week 9 , Lets not make FedEX field into south Phili again.

If you have tickets and can't go. DO NOT sell them to Eagle fans.

It was really bad last year. Go SKINS!!:cheers:

Absolutely.....seeing all those damn egirls fans last year made me ashamed for every skins fan that sold their ticket to em....really had an affect on the game if u ask me.

Originally posted by TheSteve

Am I the only one who is PUMPED that we close our regular season schedule against 3 DIVISIONAL RIVALS?:D

If we are in the playoff and divisional hunt this has the makings for an exciting december.

i would be pumped if we have a winning record going into the last 3 , or else they would be almost meaningless

I still want to know who's BRILLIANT idea it was to have pre-season games on Friday nights when you know traffic is nothing short of CHAOTIC on those nights! IT will take me forever and a day to get there from Alexandria during rush hour!

Meantime, I'm happy about the high number of 1 p.m games. Though, more 4 p.m. games mean I can take a mid-afternoon nap. I'm especially happy that my parents live right around the corner from FedEx Field -- that why I won't have a nightmarish commute getting home from the Christmas Eve game. Won't traffic that day be wonderful!

Originally posted by Westbrook36

One tidbit of great news for the Skins is you will be playing the Eagles in week 17 so that should be a sure win for you since the Birds will be resting all their starters at that point. :D

We'll be resting our players too after locking up home field advantage throughout the playoffs the week before. That last game is gonna suck...:D

Archived