Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schedule Here!!!!!

mhd24

Argh! They are killing me with these dates....:(

In the whole NFL season there are 3 bad weekends for me. I already had plans and knew I wouldn't be able to make the games if we had a home game that weekend. Wouldn't you know we have a home game all 3 weekends :mad:

I'll miss the Nov 27th game against the Chargers (marching in Macy's T-Day Parade then staying in NYC for the weekend).

...and I'll miss our final 2 home games...

Dec 18 vs Cowboys (middle child's birthday and she will remember if Daddy was home for the other 2 parties but not hers)

Dec 24 vs Giants (travelling to N.Carolina for the holidays)

I'll have to post these games in the classifieds as soon as I finish crying :(

....maybe I can convince my middle child I'll buy her a bigger present if she lets me go to the game :cool:

Originally posted by TXREDSKINS44

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=6170

Aug. 11-15, at Carolina, Bank of America Stadium

Aug. 18-22, Cincinnati, FedExField

Aug. 26, Pittsburgh, FedExField, 8 p.m. ET

Sept. 1, at Baltimore, M&T Stadium

The Friday, Aug. 26 preseason game is penciled in for a nationally televised matchup between the Steelers and Redskins at FedExField. The game will be on the FOX network, with kickoff set for 8 p.m.

Thank you.

lets be honest.

nobody knows what most of these teams will be like in 05.....including us.

Skins are big question mark

So is Dallas with a new QB

So is Seattle with their Cap moves

Bears need to get Grossman back

AZ could be good

I'm just glad we don't play NE, Indy, Pitt or Carolina.

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

Argh! They are killing me with these dates....:(

In the whole NFL season there are 3 bad weekends for me. I already had plans and knew I wouldn't be able to make the games if we had a home game that weekend. Wouldn't you know we have a home game all 3 weekends :mad:

I'll miss the Nov 27th game against the Chargers (marching in Macy's T-Day Parade then staying in NYC for the weekend).

...and I'll miss our final 2 home games...

Dec 18 vs Cowboys (middle child's birthday and she will remember if Daddy was home for the other 2 parties but not hers)

Dec 24 vs Giants (travelling to N.Carolina for the holidays)

I'll have to post these games in the classifieds as soon as I finish crying :(

....maybe I can convince my middle child I'll buy her a bigger present if she lets me go to the game :cool:

what's more important your child's b-day or the skins game.... it shouldn't be hard to choose, all you have to do is have the party party on Christmas Eve.. no prob.

I like the fact that we play Dallas at Dallas first. Then at the end of the season, after we get the kinks out, we can kick their butts at home.

Playing Dallas early will put pressure on the coaching staff to get things in gear in a hurry. I like that. Get the players focused as early as possible.

Originally posted by authentic

what's more important your child's b-day or the skins game.... it shouldn't be hard to choose, all you have to do is have the party party on Christmas Eve.. no prob.

I wish it were that easy...ever heard of middle child syndrome? This kid has got it. She will not let me pull on over on her.

....hmmm....but for her birthday I may take her to the game? Be a nice little getaway weekend for her and dad. Maybe she'll buy that???

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

I wish it were that easy...ever heard of middle child syndrome? This kid has got it. She will not let me pull on over on her.

....hmmm....but for her birthday I may take her to the game? Be a nice little getaway weekend for her and dad. Maybe she'll buy that???

every heard of "kill 2 birds with 1 stone"... good idea ;)

That week 3 bye is a killer. Especially considering we have a tough run to close out the schedule.

One positive of the the early bye though is that it gives LaVar some more time to get healthy before he can hopefully return. If we could get Lavar back by say week 4 or 5 having played only 2 or 3 games that could be huge.

Archived