Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schedule Here!!!!!

mhd24

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

So Grump. While you are in the corner would you please start planning your tailgate menus?

You know it. If you make it up here this year for a game, the offer from last year stands.....drop by our tailgating - we'd be more than happy to have you join us. Just give us a little notice so we can plan accordingly.....Was it your son or another family member that you were going to bring?

Originally posted by iheartskins

I thought it was funny GV. And, for what it's worth, I am also very anti-smilie though somehow they do occasionaly find their way into my posts.

Thanks ihs.....Frankly, I think I was born a generation too late. I don't understand a lot of this Internet stuff and when to use it in appropriate situations....so I've decided not to use some of it. Smileys and Instant Messaging top this list. God forbid I insert the wrong smiley into the wrong situation and all hell breaks loose (or lose).

Hold onto your shorts everybody......I'll try a smiley....

No hard feelings W36.....I hope the Eagles have a decent season represented here by this cheers smiley gif:

XXcombustion.thumb.gif

-

WEEK 1: Bears @ Skins

-Easy W Bears still suck

WEEK 2: Skins @ Dallas, 9:00 (Monday Night)

-Iffy but I think the curse strikes us again L

WEEK 3: BYE

WEEK 4: Seahawks @ Skins 1:00

-Easy W 'Hawks will blow

WEEK 5: Wash @ Denver 4:00

-Hard fought but we win at end W

WEEK 6: Wash @ KC 1:00

-Arrowhead ****s us L

WEEK 7: SF @ Wash, 1:00

-Easiest W ever something like 31-0 W

WEEK 8: Wash @ NYG, 1:00

-Eli notches a rare win against us L

WEEK 9: Philly @ Wash, 8:30 (ESPN)

-Close hard fought but once again L

WEEK 10: Wash @ Tampa, 1:00

-Gibbs > Gruden W

WEEK 11: Oakland @ Wash, 1:00

-Norv blows nuts W

WEEK 12: SD @ Wash, 1:00

-Marty gets a nice welcome back loss W

WEEK 13: Wash @ Rams, 4:00

-Hate playing in the dome L

WEEK 14: Wash @ Arizona, 4:00

-One of the odd ones L

WEEK 15: Dallas @ Wash, 1:00

-**** that curse **** W

WEEK 16: NYG @ Wash, 1:00

-Eli gets ****slapped this time around W

WEEK 17: Wash @ Philly, 4:15

-Eagles rest their starters W

10-6. I like that. :)

I love all the 1 PM games. I can't stand the games on at 4 or later, and I hate MNFers(because we lose so much).

The schedule is not brutal at all. We get to play in Zona in December, where it won't be as warm. We also get most of the West Coast teams in our house, which makes it a lot easier on us. I think we match up well with most of these teams. I can see Ramsey going aerial on the CHargers and Raiders, and us pounding Portis inside against Denver.

The two games I really don't like are at Kansas City and at St. Louis. Arrowhead and that gay ass dome in St. Louie are tough places to play.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

You know it. If you make it up here this year for a game, the offer from last year stands.....drop by our tailgating - we'd be more than happy to have you join us. Just give us a little notice so we can plan accordingly.....Was it your son or another family member that you were going to bring?

Thanks ihs.....Frankly, I think I was born a generation too late. I don't understand a lot of this Internet stuff and when to use it in appropriate situations....so I've decided not to use some of it. Smileys and Instant Messaging top this list. God forbid I insert the wrong smiley into the wrong situation and all hell breaks loose (or lose).

Hold onto your shorts everybody......I'll try a smiley....

No hard feelings W36.....I hope the Eagles have a decent season represented here by this cheers smiley gif:

XXcombustion.thumb.gif

-

Well G.V. , not that I use smileys alot myself, :halo: but seems to me that was pretty good for a rookie. ;)

Hey. How did those get there?

Great. A week 3 bye. Lot of good that does unless.....nope. Won't say it. That would be Jinxing. :shutup:

I personally love our schedule. I love it how we start out with a win and then have to play in Big D after only one game. I also love it how we finish up with 3 division games, 2 at home. We could POTENTIALLY win or lose the division in that 3 game strand. I would LOVE to see that final game against Philly actually mean something in the playoff picture.

Anyone notice this is the fourth straight year that our home game against Philly is a night game?

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to all of the 1 pm home games, although we don't have the back-to-back homes until later in the season The early bye stinks, but you gotta have it sometime, and, lets be honest, we'll probably need it after finding some bizarre way to lose to Dallas again!!

WEEK 1: Bears @ Skins 1:00 - WIN

WEEK 2: Skins @ Dallas, 9:00 - LOSS

WEEK 3: BYE

WEEK 4: Seahawks @ Skins 1:00 - WIN

WEEK 5: Wash @ Denver 4:00 - LOSS

WEEK 6: Wash @ KC 1:00 - LOSS

WEEK 7: SF @ Wash, 1:00 - WIN

WEEK 8: Wash @ NYG, 1:00 - LOSS

WEEK 9: Philly @ Wash, 8:30 (ESPN) - WIN

WEEK 10: Wash @ Tampa, 1:00 - LOSS

WEEK 11: Oakland @ Wash, 1:00 - WIN

WEEK 12: SD @ Wash, 1:00 - LOSS