Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schedule Here!!!!!

mhd24

Originally posted by Westbrook36

One tidbit of great news for the Skins is you will be playing the Eagles in week 17 so that should be a sure win for you since the Birds will be resting all their starters at that point. :D

Come talk to us when your trophy case is no longer empty.

ZERO

One tidbit of great news for the Skins is you will be playing the Eagles in week 17 so that should be a sure win for you since the Birds will be resting all their starters at that point. :D

I'm hoping by week 17 Moss and Taylor will have graced us w/ their presence.

Originally posted by Chief skin

the schedule is a killer and just to add salt into the wound week 3 bye sucks

Personally I feel it's one of our easier schedules in a while. Especially 2 division home games in December.

Week 3 bye kinda sucks, but at least it's after a Monday night game.

I'm actually kind of optimistic about it.

Originally posted by Chief skin

the schedule is a killer and just to add salt into the wound week 3 bye sucks

Truth be told we have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year, to be exact the 4th easiest Schedule Strength. All of those saying our schedule is brutal need to take a peek at another team's schedule. We have winnable games all over this schedule and we have no excuses if we get our a** beat. It doesn't get any better than this especially in today's NFL where anyone can beat you.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

according to that - the Eagles get an easier schedule? Sheesh.

The way the NFL schedules games now how you finish the previous year only has an effect on 2 games you play, we all (NFC East) play the same teams for the other 14.

Dammit did we have to have a game against Dallas on MNF AGAIN? I used to look forward to these, but it seems whenever we are on MNF against Dallas, something disasterous happens which determines the outcome of the game. Last year's horrible PA calls, and then I remember back to Davis fumbling the ball in the closing second of a sure victory. Ugh...I guess we MUST break the curse in 2005.

Originally posted by stwasm

I still want to know who's BRILLIANT idea it was to have pre-season games on Friday nights when you know traffic is nothing short of CHAOTIC on those nights! IT will take me forever and a day to get there from Alexandria during rush hour!

No kidding, I went to one last year that was on a Friday, and the traffic was horrible. I ended up missing the first quarter and half of the second.

Anyways, with that schedule, it looks like we might go anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7. Hopefully we can pull out the close ones this year.

according to that - the Eagles get an easier schedule? Sheesh.

Our schedule is easier because.....well.....we get to play you instead of having to play ourselves like you have to do.

Otherwise, the schedules are almost the same. :)

I really think you guys should go play w/ yourselves.

Are you talking to me? You really must be grumpy to get mad at me telling you something that is 100 percent correct.

The Redskins opponents winning percentage is higher than the Eagles because you have to factor in two 13-3 team games vice two 6-10 team games.

Sheesh. :doh:

Are you talking to me? You really must be grumpy to get mad at me telling you something that is 100 percent correct.

The Redskins opponents winning percentage is higher than the Eagles because you have to factor in two 13-3 team games vice two 6-10 team games.

I think he was making a joke.

Yep...that was directed at you. I am uber Grumpy.

Originally posted by Zen-like Todd

I think he was making a joke.

I was joking....I thought it would be kinda funny to take the fact that W36 said that we were playing the Eagles (making it more difficult on us) and spin it around into a masturbation joke about him alluding to the Eagles playing (w/ or against) themselves. Man - not funny at all now that I explained it.....

My problem is that I don't believe in smileys.....don't know how to use them and don't care to learn. When I'm joking - sometimes it does not come across so.

I'm just kind of odd - I'm going to go stand over there ------->

You are 100% correct.

But the magic number for you is still....

ZERO

Archived