Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

First of all...ALL of these wallpapers are great..my only gripe is they are all way to small for my laptop desktop. It's widescreen and all of these seem like they are for a pc desktop. Sure I can still use them but I have to stretch it (which distorts the image) or center it (which gives it a border)...would love some 1440 X 900 walls.

With that small personal gripe out of the way...all of you are extremely talented and keep up the GREAT work.

Yeah if you could let me know what that font is, that would be great!! And did you use Gaussian Blur for your sig? I love it.... and there's like a cross-stitch overlay or something.... if you could send me the .psd or send me a pm, I would love to know how you acquired that effect. I'm working on editing wedding photos for a friend and that technique would look really cool with some of them.

Thanks,

die.hard

Yeah if you could let me know what that font is, that would be great!! And did you use Gaussian Blur for your sig? I love it.... and there's like a cross-stitch overlay or something.... if you could send me the .psd or send me a pm, I would love to know how you acquired that effect. I'm working on editing wedding photos for a friend and that technique would look really cool with some of them.

Thanks,

die.hard

Rubino Sans ICG -- thats the font

Hmm... no. No blur.

Just copied the layer, several times with different effects and blending.

I will pm you. ;)

so since dt11 is no longer a skin and it breaks my heart is there anyway someone could make a wall that follows this concept but as a landy wall

if your out there Who R U it'd be cool if you could do it since you did the original

dtwall.png

Archived