Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

fletch-wall.png

I made this wall about a week ago but was working on finding a font that would work well with it. After many failed attempts at finding a font that worked I decided that maybe it just doesn't need to have font on it. I like it and I hope you do to.

Enjoy

Hey LCSF.... how did you get the outline around Fletch? I'm trying to get a similar effect and I duplicated the render, made it larger and then went to edit and "stroke" but it doesn't give it the same type of feel.... any thoughts.

Thanks

Anyone know where I can find the High Res version of a Laron Landry photo. The particular one I'm looking for has him in the White jersey hand outstretched with the ball. I had it at one time but I believe I deleted it before I could print it out...

It wasn't a photo from last season but possibly the year before or the year Sean passed in the playoffs at Seatle.

Anyone know where I can find the High Res version of a Laron Landry photo. The particular one I'm looking for has him in the White jersey hand outstretched with the ball. I had it at one time but I believe I deleted it before I could print it out...

It wasn't a photo from last season but possibly the year before or the year Sean passed in the playoffs at Seatle.

i know exactly what youre talking about...i had it before my hard drive crashed/. im pretty sure its in the earlier pages of this thread.

The one similar to this?

Archived