Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

• 1 month later...
thanks Who.... I just feel like neither one of them is amazing... and I feel like they both have potential... I'm gonna change the London Fletcher HOF one, its just too dark.... and there's just something missing in the Sean Taylor wall but I can't put my finger on it.

I think 2 things on the ST one the top that has been smeared looks rough and your watermark on the bottom is way to big it takes away from the pic

I think 2 things on the ST one the top that has been smeared looks rough and your watermark on the bottom is way to big it takes away from the pic

I appreciate your criticism, but actually it wasn't smeared, that's the actual way the clouds formed when that picture was taken.... and the watermark is just for this website so people don't claim it as their own, it is not a part of the composition in any way

I don't like the flethcer one. I like the hall of fame bust though but not the background. I think the bust alone would make a great sig. That is a pretty good job on the bust diehard.

I like the ST one and the blending you did, but you have to make the watermark a little less noticable. It takes away from the wallpaper. It becomes the focal. Lower the opacity on the text, people will still be able to see it.

If you are really worried about you walls diehard you should get a Deviant.com account. They don't let anyone download or save your wallpapers without you letting them and they also have counters that show how many people have viewed your wallpaper and downloaded it.

I don't like the flethcer one. I like the hall of fame bust though but not the background. I think the bust alone would make a great sig. That is a pretty good job on the bust diehard.

I like the ST one and the blending you did, but you have to make the watermark a little less noticable. It takes away from the wallpaper. It becomes the focal. Lower the opacity on the text, people will still be able to see it.

If you are really worried about you walls diehard you should get a Deviant.com account. They don't let anyone download or save your wallpapers without you letting them and they also have counters that show how many people have viewed your wallpaper and downloaded it.

Yeah, I spent a lot of time on the bust, but didn't know how to incorporate it into a wall.... and yeah as far as the watermark goes, you're definitely right, I just did a quick one to post it online.

I go on deviantart.com all the time, the users on there are fantastic... I'll try getting an account on there, I never thought about that, do they host pictures to forums for you?

Yeah, I spent a lot of time on the bust, but didn't know how to incorporate it into a wall.... and yeah as far as the watermark goes, you're definitely right, I just did a quick one to post it online.

I go on deviantart.com all the time, the users on there are fantastic... I'll try getting an account on there, I never thought about that, do they host pictures to forums for you?

Yeah, just link a sample here to the original on deviant. Plus you'll get people to follow your stuff. You never know, someone might ask for a print. I need to make an account but I'm lazy.

• 3 weeks later...

I made this wall about a week ago but was working on finding a font that would work well with it. After many failed attempts at finding a font that worked I decided that maybe it just doesn't need to have font on it. I like it and I hope you do to.

Enjoy

LCSF, your work never ceases to amaze me. From your sigs (especially mine) to your walls. This wall has the exact resolution that my laptop came with, and it looks amazing. Thank you!

LCSF, your work never ceases to amaze me. From your sigs (especially mine) to your walls. This wall has the exact resolution that my laptop came with, and it looks amazing. Thank you!

I'm glad you like it. I have been so busy with work I haven't had time to work on anything lately. I am working a schedule wall right now. Hope to have it posted soon.

Archived