Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

While some of the photoshops are well done, I'd like to see the actual pics taken today of McNabb used.

however, if some one can use parts of what you posted and combine it with this ( i think the big #5 on yours looks a bit better than this one), we could get a perfect photoshop

McRedskincopy4.png

Yeah, I'm definitely anticipating a McNabb Redskins wallpaper.

I'd use the Eagles one, but being that I was a Philly fan until he was traded here, I hate tha t damn franchise now.

Go 'Skins.

Also, just wishful thinking here, but is there anyway someone could make said wallpaper in a widescreen format as well? 1680x1050, or 1920x1080.

Many thanks.

^^^ All the lines, shapes, circles, lighting, basically everything outside of the render was non-stock. No images, just brushes and pen tool.

The fire effect you used in the McNabb wall was a stock, If you made the fire using smudging and brushes than it would be from scratch or no stock image.

Let me know what you guys think.... I'm not sure if you guys will like it or not... personally, I love it! It took me all of 2 hours... I was playing around with different layers and kind of discovered the black and white sky in the background by accident

Devin-Wall.png

I didn't post it full size because I don't want anyone to use it as their wallpaper without my permission...pm me if you want the full size image (also the quality is a little grainy because of the compression -- it looks much better in hi-res!)

Yeah i know what you mean...it just felt empty without a little name in the corner.

For the render i used a combination of topaz adjust filters, topaz denoise filters, and then a high pass filter set to soft light or overlay (to really bring out the detail). After that i used a gradient overlay to give it more depth in the shadows and bright lighting in the lighter areas

Archived