Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

That is spectacular. I like the less cluttered walls the best. Maybe because I have too many icons on my desktop. Really, it's great.

Same here, IF I make a grungy type of wall with a lot of effects, I then find it hard to locate Icons on my desktop too. I like the clean style, you have to focus more on details and its easy on the eyes. Thanks RCS

Soup you continue to amaze....do I see some patterns on the side of the jersey, or was that part of the picture that became pronounced with the filter?

Here is the original picture

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Ov3za20gaBO/610x.jpg

When you resize the picture and make it larger it will usually get grainy and pixelated. So I have to polish it, so to speak, with filters. Then I used Topaz adjust and Clean to give it that look I also added a texture over the picture, its more noticeable in the pants. You can see the lines sort of

Here is the original picture

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Ov3za20gaBO/610x.jpg

When you resize the picture and make it larger it will usually get grainy and pixelated. So I have to polish it, so to speak, with filters. Than I used Topaz adjust and Clean to give it that look I also added a texture over the picture, its more noticeable in the pants. You can see the lines sort of

Now that I look close you can also see the texture on his arms a little bit too. I'm guessing the texture is what made the jersey look that way.

Now that I look close you can also see the texture on his arms a little bit too. I'm guessing the texture is what made the jersey look that way.

No, the texture was to give a more realistic look. You know when your run a picture through some filters it looks cartoonish, the texture just helps its look normal. the pattern you guys are talking about is from Topaz clean. I use it to denoise stuff but I liked how it looked so I didn't blend it.

No, the texture was to give a more realistic look. You know when your run a picture through some filters it looks cartoonish, the texture just helps its look normal. the pattern you guys are talking about is from Topaz clean. I use it to denoise stuff but I liked how it looked so I didn't blend it.

Cool deal SOUP. It looks great.

I finished this wallpaper about a week ago, and never really knew how exactly to add more to it....I wanted to add Orakpo's name in some cool way, like Soup and LCSF do with their walls.....but after Soup's ST Wall, I thought to myself:

"Maybe it's best the way it is, just a simple picture with a simple background."

Tell me what you think, I may need to improve the lighting in some areas and create depth behind Orakpo with some shadows, but I haven't had a chance yet. What do you guys think...too simple, or do you like it the way it is?

BrianOrakpoWall.jpg

Archived