Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

this thread has been "dead" now... i was joking around, but i thought you would catch it

and i like that wall sonofwashington... really simple and clean yet effective and eye catching

Most GFX sites die out, it happens to even the best ones. This GFX forum goes up and down depending on how the redskins are doing. If the redskins have a good season you start seeing more and more stuff.

I found a decent set of redskin wallpapers, They are simple but clean and look nice. They are outdated but there is a couple that people can still use.

http://arkanewallpapers.blogspot.com/search/label/Washington%20Redskins

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice SOUP. You have a nice clean look going on right now. Is that a new style you are going to? Just wondering...

...cause I like it.

the last few I've done are a bit tooo clean and simple. I usually change up styles every few walls. Probably go back to adding stocks in the one.

• 1 month later...

edited. forgot to quote

---------- Post added April-3rd-2011 at 12:31 PM ----------

I forgot to post my new wall here, but here it is.... any feedback would be welcome:

redskinswall.png

I really like this one. Three guys that are cornerstones in my opinion.

A digression: I have a Madden 11 franchise going right now, where my friend and I have been splitting play-calling duties. (He's Offensive Coordinator, I'm Defensive Coordinator, we collaborate as GMs) LaRon, Sackpo, and London are all still integral parts of our franchise. Starting SS and ROLB are two of the only 22 starting positions that aren't occupied by our own virtual draft picks. Both have been to multiple Pro Bowls, and Landry has a DPOY for his trophy case.

London is perhaps the most interesting sub plot to our franchise. After 3 consecutive playoff appearances, including 1 Super Bowl win with Donovan McNabb, Mike Shanahan declined to return for a fourth season in Washington following a playoff loss to the Eagles in 2013. London Fletcher had just retired, and after our coaching search broke down, we had no contingency plan for our head coaching position. Shanahan bolted for the Giants, and left us without a head coach. We scrolled down the list of potential Head Coaches and London popped up as a candidate, not 2 months removed from playing in his final NFL game. We made the unprecedented move of hiring essentially a player-coach to become the actual coach directly after his playing career. He had some really nice stat boosts for MLBs, so it was definitely a positive move for us.

London started over with 3rd round pick, Kellen Moore as the new starting QB in his first season. They have since won Super Bowl L (50) together, and built the Redskins into the premier NFC franchise. DeAngelo Hall is 3rd all time in interceptions with 71. It's become too good of a dream to wake up from.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like it a lot, but if I could add some criticism... I would try to blend Landry into the background more seamlessly, so it doesn't seem like he's been cut out and pasted on top. I would suggest an orange gradient overlay with a low opacity, and then maybe add some outer glow and some more brush splashes behind. Also, it seems that his face is clear, but his body is faded out. I would fix that by either having his whole body faded or his whole body clear. But overall, I really like it.

RedskinsWall_bySoup.jpg

Larger size 1920x1980 click HERE

Made this using C4d, the redskins logo and the text are made by hand. I did trace them though... the splatter and background are stocks / brushes.

Trying to get into C4d b/c is a heck of a lot better than photoshop or illustrator with renders.

This is my third attempt trying to get better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived