Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

Here's something that I have been working on for the past week and a half. I have probably put about 15 hours worth of work into this project. The wallpaper itself only took about 2-3 hours to create, but transforming RG3 from a Baylor player to a Redskin's player took a LONG time!! I wanted to get every little detail right, and it took a lot of patience. The original picture that I started with can be found here: Baylor Version

I hope everyone enjoys this wallpaper!

rg3wall2.jpg

After (if and when) we draft RG3 could some one make me a wallpaper with a picture of him with his name. Instead of putting Robert Griffin III please substitute the three III's with Super Bowl trophies. And something like here's to hoping or wishful thinking. Would be greatly appreciated.

The Chief

After (if and when) we draft RG3 could some one make me a wallpaper with a picture of him with his name. Instead of putting Robert Griffin III please substitute the three III's with Super Bowl trophies. And something like here's to hoping or wishful thinking. Would be greatly appreciated.

The Chief

Would love this also, even though I'm still stuck on Murphy's b/w of Sean Taylor crouching down on the field(beautiful pic).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived