Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

Larger size 1920x1980 click HERE

Made this using C4d, the redskins logo and the text are made by hand. I did trace them though... the splatter and background are stocks / brushes.

Trying to get into C4d b/c is a heck of a lot better than photoshop or illustrator with renders.

This is my third attempt trying to get better.

This is my favorite wall right now. Great work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Guys,

I haven't posted in the graphics forum in a while, and to be honest, this forum has been kind of dead for the last few months.... so to bring it back to life, I figured I would make a wallpaper for everyone to enjoy. Now, I want to state that I did not make the original image which can be found here posted by a member with the name ABT. I'm not sure if he was the one to make the picture, but he was the first that I had seen post it online, so props to him (or whoever else) for making the picture of RG3 in a skins uniform. Anyway, here it is... not some of my best work, and similar to the Brian Orakpo Metal wallpaper I made a while ago, but I like the way it looks... let me know if you like it.

-die.hard

rg3edit.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

I haven't posted in the graphics forum in a while, and to be honest, this forum has been kind of dead for the last few months.... so to bring it back to life, I figured I would make a wallpaper for everyone to enjoy. Now, I want to state that I did not make the original image which can be found here posted by a member with the name ABT. I'm not sure if he was the one to make the picture, but he was the first that I had seen post it online, so props to him (or whoever else) for making the picture of RG3 in a skins uniform. Anyway, here it is... not some of my best work, and similar to the Brian Orakpo Metal wallpaper I made a while ago, but I like the way it looks... let me know if you like it.

-die.hard

Do you have this in a larger size? I would love this for work since I work in Ravens country.

Hey Guys,

-die.hard

rg3edit.png

I just tracked this down so that kind of explains the graphic a little, in terms of you working off of the clipped graphic that ABT did. I love what you did with it! Only wish it was #10 but anyway, nice work and thanks for sharing!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived