Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Noting an ongoing deal in the thread that gets a lot of complaints, noting the tags mention it, and noting something very relevant (that was mentioned in a staff discussion) to the new sticky-thread about rule 11, I thought I'd do youse guys a favor out of love :cool:, and direct you to look for a key word in rule 11 that should clue you in on how that rule is thoroughly violated on a regular basis in this thread, and what may now happen if it continues.

BTW, on the not-so-loved side, we are also getting naturally high by ridding ourselves of smartasses who opine in that fashion about board management, so please, make our day. :D :laugh:

Noting an ongoing deal in the thread that gets a lot of complaints, noting the tags mention it, and noting something very relevant (that was mentioned in a staff discussion) to the new sticky-thread about rule 11, I thought I'd do youse guys a favor out of love :cool:, and direct you to look for a key word in rule 11 that should clue you in on how that rule is thoroughly violated on a regular basis in this thread, and what may now happen if it continues.

BTW, on the not-so-loved side, we are also getting naturally high by ridding ourselves of smartasses who opine in that fashion about board management, so please, make our day. :D :laugh:

I love it when you talk tough.. Like a mod or something

I KID! ;p

omg,what is that?!?!

From dictionary.com:

elâ‹…eâ‹…phant

either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana (African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus (Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africana is threatened; E. maximus is endangered.