Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

The new name makes it so hard to find. Bookmark is in order now.

And WVU beat me to the LOL girl. I was excited about that one.

gas_prices.jpg

Seriously, don't read this one.

n817573375_334828_7432.jpg

I'm assuming this is a repost.

1.jpg

zebras-are-absolutely-terrifying.jpg

Stupid forum posts are great.

1206257887886rc5.jpg

One of my favorites

1206257765041ix7.png

The new name makes it so hard to find. Bookmark is in order now.

And WVU beat me to the LOL girl. I was excited about that one.

a bookmark will never happen.....i've tried and tried......maybe i should make a formal PM request to a Mod

:cheers:

I used to know this guy from way up in northern Minnesota, and he told me that when the lake froze over, they'd drive a car out on it and the town would have like a big contest to see who could guess the exact time the car would fall thru the ice in the spring.

truck-ice-fishing.jpg

This looks like maybe that sort of thing.. but it looks like a pretty nice truck.

~Bang

I used to know this guy from way up in northern Minnesota, and he told me that when the lake froze over, they'd drive a car out on it and the town would have like a big contest to see who could guess the exact time the car would fall thru the ice in the spring.

truck-ice-fishing.jpg

This looks like maybe that sort of thing.. but it looks like a pretty nice truck.

~Bang

Yeah, I grew up in South Dakota and you do that but it's with some clunker from a junk yard you pull onto the ice.

That dude was an idiot for going out when the ice wasn't thick enough with a nice truck like that one.

Kendra Wilkinson sure looks like her. Except the girl above doesn' have blue eyes. So no it's not her. They do look alike though.

the girl above does have blue eyes. i think it is her honestly. it looks just like her and she is crazy enough to do that kind of stuff.