Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Not going to preach here. just a quick question ~~~>

Still be worth a chuckle if it was your family member dying from cancer??

Please don't answer that if you have never had a member of your family in that condition.

I mean, I definitely can see your point. If the mods decide to delete it, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. I just think if you don't like it, don't look at it again. Ignore it.

BTW, I witnessed my mother die in October. It wasn't cancer. I'll keep it personal about why she died. Long story short, her organs were failing and the doctors told us it wouldn't be long. Three days later, she passed away.

If someone were to post anything on here that even remotely resembled what my mother went through, I would simply ignore it.

It's that simple. Ignore it.

Sorry can't do that, if my funny isn't your funny then we just agree to disagree.

So the formula for funny (to you) is:

Public figure near death in a visually upsetting posture + Iconic image = funny

So a photoshop of Sean Taylor diving into the end zone in Philly with a split open leg would be funny to you?

Not going to preach here. just a quick question ~~~>

Still be worth a chuckle if it was your family member dying from cancer??

Please don't answer that if you have never had a member of your family in that condition.

Yes it is still worth a chuckle, the best way to get thru life is to laugh. I have lost several members to the big C and my mom has just started regrowing her hair. I do understand where you are comming from, but we all deal with things differently.

Sorry to get back off topic, just had to reply.

I've had 3 family members in the past 12 or so years die of cancer, yeah it does suck but thats life for ya. I laugh at everything and everyone. Nobody is off limits (except maybe kids). I still laugh at Christopher Reeve jokes, Helen Keller jokes, Michael J Fox etc.. I don't LOL like the rest of the world at cheeseburger cats, I like my laughs to come from something a little more edgy.

Complaints here and in e-mail/PM noted. Pics edited. No penalty for poster (who is one of those regularly on the edge of trouble in this thread ;)) but any further commentary ala "PC bull****" or "censorship" will be met with a severe lack of tolerance. This is not a topical debate thread. Please move on. :)

Edited by Jumbo

No, I remember this actually happened at least once last year. I think they may have been playing the Braves. I remember the announcers were making fun about it. :laugh:

WTF?!?!? It's happened more than once??? :doh:

Also, BS you'll be happy to know I'm going to see the Braves at Nationals Stadium this week :cool: (you are the Braves fan, right??)

WTF?!?!? It's happened more than once??? :doh:

Also, BS you'll be happy to know I'm going to see the Braves at Nationals Stadium this week :cool: (you are the Braves fan, right??)

Yup.:D...And im not kidding about the jersey thing. It has happened before.:doh: Unless those pics you showed were from last year.

Anyway, have a great time at the game.