Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

People who look exactly the same in all their pictures. We've seen the one of Paris, now you know there are others. Check your photos.

that is really cool :)

the bottom two are the best...

the chick has SUCH an un-natural, borderline insane cameraface going--- it is AMAZING that she does it EVERY time...

the dude has such a total "douchebag tool" look going... it isn't amazing at all that he does it everytime. I bet his turds look just like that as well.

The Natinals fail at life

Seriously, how many people have to **** up for those to make it onto the field?!?!?!??!?!

I think the "O" is under the button.

It is still a fail though...poor designing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4087695

Company apologizes for jersey error

WASHINGTON -- Majestic Athletic spelled things out quite clearly Tuesday: It was the uniform company's fault that Washington Nationals Adam Dunn and Ryan Zimmerman wore jerseys reading "Natinals" during a game last week.

There's a reason he earned himself a place in the Hall of Scrote on http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

And he has that same look in literally every picture. He's "The Gator"

eff you....!

it has been a while since i was drawn into that site .... and you just wasted like 2 hours of my life (and today is a BUSY day, dammit... i will be here until midnight)

Diggs is that you with Pat White?

No, sorry I was meaning to add a caption. It's actually Pat White and former WVU star QB Major Harris. It just so happened they met for the first time (face to face) a few weeks back.

I remember watching Major Harris on tv with my parents when I was a kid, but I definitely could not tell you what he looked like without his helmet on lol. That's awesome that they've met each other though. I hope Pat White does well in the NFL man I really do. I wouldn't mind us taking him but I think he's dead-set on playing QB.

I remember watching Major Harris on tv with my parents when I was a kid, but I definitely could not tell you what he looked like without his helmet on lol. That's awesome that they've met each other though. I hope Pat White does well in the NFL man I really do. I wouldn't mind us taking him but I think he's dead-set on playing QB.

Unfortunately, growing up in NoVa I didn't really pay too much attention to the Major, but I graduated from WVU and know a lot about him now and the legend he left behind. As far as Pat White is concerned, the team that drafts him will become my 2nd favorite team behind the Skins (with the exception of any NFC East rival). God help me if the Cowboys take him....

Now back to the funny stuff...l.

heyheyhealthy.jpg

macgyversmailbox.jpg

byanose.jpg

robocopnewbattle.jpg