Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Im still confused I guess. Is dcactivenerd NOT a young 17 year old kid who plays duck pin bowling in white oak?

You're not the only one. I've had conversations with some dude claiming to be a 17 year old kid? He seemed to be so genuine when I ruined his life informing him that Springfield Mall was ghetto.

What was his alter ego?

Considering he posted pics of "himself" working at his school newspaper and playing the drums.

I wonder how sure the mods are about that one...

If that wasn't him, I really hope that it was just a nephew or something. Talk about creepy (especially since he had numerous conversations and posts that would point to the legitimacy of his age claim).

Im still confused I guess. Is dcactivenerd NOT a young 17 year old kid who plays duck pin bowling in white oak?

Me too man, wtf? I've had conversations with that dude about working on a school newspaper (I was an editor at my college), about DC proper and all kinds of other stuff.

If he was faking that account he did a damn good job. He even posted all of those pics in the 'Show Yourselves" thread.

Bizarre picture of what i guess is Super Mario, one of the rats of NIMH, Jason from friday the 13th, and scooby doo's Daphne Blake in a yellow jump suit all gathered around in an underground sewer, surrounded by empty tortise shells

^^^

umm, yeah, anyone else as lost as i am with this one?

^^^

umm, yeah, anyone else as lost as i am with this one?

looks to me more like the rat from TMNT and the turtle shell is one of the dead turtles. Looks like Mario is consoling him and the girl is the friend of the turtles and she is crying. What Jason is doing in that pic is beyond me though...