Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

:yikes:

GEEZEZ, that almost gave me a heart attack. Time to turn down the speakers a bit. :thud:

:laugh: :laugh: I had my headphones on and I had the volume up pretty high. I knew there was a song that went with it but it caught me off guard. Almost fell out of my damn chair.

So, my mom likes to forward me emails all the time. Most of the time they are old jokes, political or religous stuff. Today I get some kinda chain mail thing where somene starts with word, emails it to some people then those people change one letter and send it on again

For example:

Seal

Meal

Meat....ect

So, after this thing goes through a bunch of people my mom (Vicki) sends it to me. Scroll down to see the word I got.

email.jpg

So, my mom likes to forward me emails all the time. Most of the time they are old jokes, political or religous stuff. Today I get some kinda chain mail thing where somene starts with word, emails it to some people then those people change one letter and send it on again

For example:

Seal

Meal

Meat....ect

So, after this thing goes through a bunch of people my mom (Vicki) sends it to me. Scroll down to see the word I got.

email.jpg

:laugh: It took me a minute to get it.