Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I'm not the sensitive type, but WAY too soon.
^^

Not funny dude.

yep' date=' that's tasteless, gotta rise above that trash.[/quote']

You ninnies need to lighten up. Someone that does what he did DESERVES to be ridiculed. Over and over.

And besides, it's not like you knew the guy. Feigning horror doesn't impress anyone.

You ninnies need to lighten up. Someone that does what he did DESERVES to be ridiculed. Over and over.

And besides, it's not like you knew the guy. Feigning horror doesn't impress anyone.

That some here have reacted as they have about your choice is hardly reasonable evidence that they are either "ninnies", or "need to lighten up", or that they are "feigning horror." Whereas both your choice of posting that pic and your childish response here offer real evidence that you are not feigning foolishness in this particular situation. :)

But I bet you're basically a good guy, and I know I have a sense of humor that gets me in trouble, at times :laugh: .

That some here have reacted as they have about your choice is hardly reasonable evidence that they are either "ninnies", or "need to lighten up", or that they are "feigning horror." Whereas both your choice of posting that pic and your childish response here offer real evidence that you are not feigning foolishness in this particular situation. :)

But I bet you're basically a good guy, and I know I have a sense of humor that gets me in trouble, at times :laugh: .

I have a pretty sick sense of humor as well and I admit, I chuckeld at the pic, but honestly if you post something like that you have to expect to catch some flak. No need to argue with people about it, it's obviously going to offend some people with thinner skin, let them tell you you're an ass and move on. No big deal.

I didn't post the picture. I just defended the poster that did because I thought it was ridiculous that everyone immediately lambasted the guy for an absolutely harmless joke.

BTW- There you go insulting other posters' intelligence again...

I didn't post the picture. I just defended the poster that did because I thought it was ridiculous that everyone immediately lambasted the guy for an absolutely harmless joke.

BTW- There you go insulting other posters' intelligence again...

My apologies on referring to you as the poster of the pic. But I mainly was quoting your own response to others who had objected, and I didn't edit that pic out of the thread, so that's not what I was "after."

Just to clarify: Eer, you called people with perfectly normal reactions "ninnies" when they weren't even addressing you, which isn't any big deal (that's why I didn't do anything more) but I did feel it merited a counter.

What I typed was not "insulting your intelligence" in some sweeping fashion--I suggested you were displaying evidence of foolishness in that specific response, as I carefully worded. Now you are displaying a lack of careful reading comprehension in this response.

As for your "insulting other posters' intelligence again", whatever. :)

When/if I actually do/have insult(ed) the intelligence level of someone's post(s) at some point, rest assured it is likely accurate :) , and will not have been the first time, nor likely the last such an event may occur, as many unintelligent posts are commonplace on message boards and often noted as such by most members, hopefully within the rules when done on ES. :laugh:

I closed my last post to you with a friendly remark, and will leave that stand.

(now that this mite has been beat to a noble death) :laugh: