Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Renegade7

It's about time. :laugh:

:welcome: to the Ring of Fame. As our newest member, you're in charge of clean up in the club room. Oh, one other thing. You'll notice a certain someone hanging on the coathook in the Mens room - Leave him there. ;)

:)

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

It's about time. :laugh:

:welcome: to the Ring of Fame. As our newest member, you're in charge of clean up in the club room. Oh, one other thing. You'll notice a certain someone hanging on the coathook in the Mens room - Leave him there. ;)

:)

Figures I get the to clean the clubroom. :kickcan:

:laugh:

Originally posted by dchogs

iheart, are you really posting at a rate of 30+ posts a day? that's an insane pace!

Yes. I'm addicted. It was up over 40 for most of the fall, then I took a three week leave of absence which coincided with my winter break from school. But, yes, I do post a lot...:)

damn, I thought my post count was high for being here less than a year, but Iheart's catching up now. Not that I care, im trying to savor my road to 5,000 now, maybe tyring to hit it sometime during training camp begins, though it will likely come earlier with posts like these:)

Congrats Renegade!!!

Originally posted by dks1240

yea especially since a majority of the guys on this board are over 30 years old...she will love that since shes only 40 :laugh:

Wait till Tarhog's nipple's sees that. It's ego is gonna be bruised. :laugh:

Originally posted by dks1240

yea especially since a majority of the guys on this board are over 30 years old...she will love that since shes only 40 :laugh:

Is she hot??

Just kidding, couldn't resist. :D

EDIT__

Oh yeah - Congrats Renegade!! You are certainly an asset to the community!

Renegade, congrats youngster!

You've really developed into a great poster, welcome to the club. :cheers:

And dks...maybe me and TK and you and your mom should do lunch sometime....you know, to ease her mind and all ;)

I've got this new cologne.

Be afraid. Be very afraid :laugh:

Archived