Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings-Eagles

afparent

I like the Eagles to win -- the Vikings have a ton of talent and the second best qb in the league but always find a way to lose. That said, they probably would have won when they played this year had Culpepper not fumbled multiple times inside the red zone.

1) I think Philly's a better team. They're a really good, ballanced, system. And in the playoffs, balance is really nice to have.

Only way I see the Vikes having a chance is that I think Philly's been coasting for about a month. I could see them starting flat. (And I can see the Vikes getting some scores, quick, if Philly starts flat).

2) Based on "common opponents" (us) Philly's much better.

3) After "the mooning", I'm even going to be cheering for them (first time I've ever done that when they weren't playing Dallas).

(Although, I've been cheering for the Skins all year, and it hasn't accomplished much).

I don't care if Randy Moss moons someone. They still got good guys on that team. Udeze cancels out Moss, even if he's not as big a star.

For me, I CANNOT root for the Eagles. I don't care if Moss sacrificed a firstbron baby on an altar to Baal, I'm not rooting for the GD Eagles.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

I don't care if Randy Moss moons someone. They still got good guys on that team. Udeze cancels out Moss, even if he's not as big a star.

For me, I CANNOT root for the Eagles. I don't care if Moss sacrificed a firstbron baby on an altar to Baal, I'm not rooting for the GD Eagles.

I'm not either I just don't think the Vikes can come out again like this week in Philly. I am afraid the team that showed up in DC last week will show up :doh:

It all depends on how Philly does on offense. We haven't seen their starters out on the field this season without TO. If Minnesota can do a decent job defensively on them I believe they can beat the Eagles. The Vikings could of won when they played last time if it weren't for that fumble near the goal line and the Owens bobble TD catch.

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

And that means what? Look at how the point spread favorites fared this weekend.

It means nothing. Someone commented earlier as to what the spread would be and I provided it.

I don't need a Vegas line to know that the Eagles should win this game going away.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Rams would have been more difficult, but certainly beatable. To me, they have a more dangerous offense, better at all the skill positions besides QB (but even that difference is minor if Bulger is given time/healthy), better kicking game, and slightly less worse :) defense.

The Vikings can not:

1) Run the ball effectively (pound it like GB)

2) Spread the field like before with Moss healthy

3) Tackle

4) Cover

5) Kick the ball

6) Rebound/Show Heart.

Yet, they can still win if Philadelphia plays badly, but I think it will take a minor implosion (see the game today, 3 fumbles 4 INTs and STILL in the game) for Minnesota to win.

This is not to say that Philadelphia is perfect, but I think Minnesota is just not very good and possibly used everything they had today.

Well, dude, they never had trouble with the first playoff game, its the second one that gets em :eaglesuck

^^ someone is confident , tho i agree i think phillys offense is gonna be average at best BUT against the vikings D it will prolly shine ....tho who knows which vikings team will show up .... i do see the eagles winning this game but i think they will lose out before the Sb again this year , im not saying that to be a dick either its just how i see it and if im wrong then i will say so , just hurts to lose To and mcnabb keeps saying we got to 3 NFC championship games without TO , but how many did they win? and they at LEASt had thrash then now they have gator arms , id just stack the box on westbrook and make pinkston beat me =O

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Word. I'm rooting for the Vikings, moon or no moon.

Originally posted by ~kriztalmeth~

^^ someone is confident , tho i agree i think phillys offense is gonna be average at best BUT against the vikings D it will prolly shine ....tho who knows which vikings team will show up .... i do see the eagles winning this game but i think they will lose out before the Sb again this year , im not saying that to be a dick either its just how i see it and if im wrong then i will say so , just hurts to lose To and mcnabb keeps saying we got to 3 NFC championship games without TO , but how many did they win? and they at LEASt had thrash then now they have gator arms , id just stack the box on westbrook and make pinkston beat me =O

I think you are going to see a lot of 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE sets, where the players lined up at WR are Pinkston, Mitchell, Westbrook, TE is LJ Smith, and RB is Levens. Don't be suprised if Levens gets over 15 carries, as he seems to have quite a bit left actually. I think Westbrook will be featured primarily as a receiver, and with the Vikings starting safeties out, besides a CB, I don't think anyone on Minnesota can cover Westbrook.

In fact, the remarkable thing about the NFC playoff field this year is, the Eagles were the only team to have a top 20 defense. :doh: The Eagles offense can be hindered by Owens loss, but they will still be fine against the competition. They'll definitely need him back if they are to advance to the SB though.

Originally posted by psutrain

the vikings were dumping gatorade. I would say they think it was their superbowl. PLus I think most Viqueens fans think they won already cause they ruined the Packers regime

Why do all of you always say o the fans this and the fans that, and thats why the team will beat someone? Its the players that play. Just cause you over look a team doesnt mean the team is

Originally posted by buzzlightbeer81

Why do all of you always say o the fans this and the fans that, and thats why the team will beat someone? Its the players that play. Just cause you over look a team doesnt mean the team is

any team that is dumping gatorade in a wild card game, I would think that they don't expect to go that far

Archived