Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screen name origins

cfujskins

Of course, I named myself after the great Redskin Mike Nelms. In my opinion, the best KR/PR in Redskins history. Never saw the guy call a fair catch and he was fearless. A true "Gibbs player". When he retired, he said he couldn't imagine playing for any other team.

I used to be hobo, thats a name I took on in 10th grade, a kid started calling me hadgi, i didnt like it, so he made it hobohadgi, and it stuck. Eventually it became hobo. This past summer I realized im not the same person I was in high school or even my first year of college. At work, one of the kids is like "can I call you Mr. S since I cant say your full name(Sachin)?" I liked it so we have Mr. S or Master S as some of you like to point out.

My screen name has to do with some personal issues that I've had to deal with over the last couple years. I've decided to put the past in the past, and stop worrying about those things you can't change. I'm resurrecting myself from the ashes if you will, and getting myself back together. Might sound corny to some, but it makes sense to me.

Originally posted by Resurrection

My screen name has to do with some personal issues that I've had to deal with over the last couple years. I've decided to put the past in the past, and stop worrying about those things you can't change. I'm resurrecting myself from the ashes if you will, and getting myself back together. Might sound corny to some, but it makes sense to me.

Women problems?

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

Women problems?

No, everthing's fine from that end. I've been dating a good girl for the past 4 1/2 years, that I don't deserve. She's great. (Engagement pending :) )

Basically, there's two things. I've had to start over a couple of times with my career choices, and go in completely different directions. Things don't always work out the way you want, or plan, and I've had a hard time dealing with that sometimes.

I also battle my weight. Back in 2000 I lost approx. 100 pounds between January and August, working out like a mad man, and using a supplement called Xenadrine RFA-1 that at that time had ephedra. (The new version isn't as good, no matter what Cytodyne Technologies tells you) In January 2000 I had a 46 inch waist, and weighed approx. 325 pounds. By August of 2000 I weighed approx. 220 pounds, had a 34 inch waist, and benched 330 pounds. For two years I maintained, but then I burned out. While I'm nowhere near as badly out of shape as I was prior to January 2000, I'm trying to nip it in the bud, before it gets out of hand again. I had put about 1/2 of it back on. Basically, from resorting back to doing the same kinds of things that made me overweight to begin with. Basically, I was in the "zone" for about 2 years, and then things began to unravel. I over eat when I'm stressed out about things, and started to not care anymore. I've been doing good for about a month though, so I'm "resurrecting" myself from the ashes. (Eveything always has to be dramatic with me :) ) Make sense? :)

My screen name came from a name I used to use in the yaoo chat rooms. When I tried to come up with a name I remembered a trip I made to DC once. I was at the Metro station on Southern Ave. The train was crowded and I squeezed myself in to make room for a lady who was trying to board the train. Her response to me was, "Thanks good brotha."

Archived