Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screen name origins

cfujskins

As most assume my name is Brice.

I created an age of empires clan with the prefix KING_ and it's followed me everywhere......

and I rule the world.....

I was told back in umm....12th grade that my names origin came from some king or prince named Bricious but I've never seen anything since then to prove that

Originally was Ghost of Woodson(still am on a few boards) which was a nod to the sports metaphor of "ghosts of __X great player__ roaming the halls or field of __X institution or franchise__" Since I went to Michigan when Charles Woodson was there, I imagined a future player having to compete not only against the opponent but also the ghosts of great players past; including C Wood.

Nibbs McPimpin is strictly my own invention. Just made it up and it sounded funny. So there it is, kinda like by Bilbo Stabbins moniker.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Originally was Ghost of Woodson(still am on a few boards) which was a nod to the sports metaphor of "ghosts of __X great player__ roaming the halls or field of __X institution or franchise__" Since I went to Michigan when Charles Woodson was there, I imagined a future player having to compete not only against the opponent but also the ghosts of great players past; including C Wood.

Nibbs McPimpin is strictly my own invention. Just made it up and it sounded funny. So there it is, kinda like by Bilbo Stabbins moniker.

as in KFFL?

Before I joined this forum I signed up to the ESPN message boards. That was about 5 years ago. I couldn't think of anything. At the time I joined the ESPN boards I lived in Oklahoma City and you see the name I came up with. I have since moved to a suburb named Moore. It is south of OKC. SkinFaninMoore doesn't sound near as good as SkinFaninOKC.

Originally posted by SkinFaninOKC

Before I joined this forum I signed up to the ESPN message boards. That was about 5 years ago. I couldn't think of anything. At the time I joined the ESPN boards I lived in Oklahoma City and you see the name I came up with. I have since moved to a suburb named Moore. It is south of OKC. SkinFaninMoore doesn't sound near as good as SkinFaninOKC.

HEY WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!

Archived