Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am a Retrosexual... and proud of it!!

Riggo-toni

Great post, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only REAL man still stuck on this planet!!! But you forgot one:

• A retrosexual will have atleast participated in some type of physical sport growing up such as Slap-Boxing, Authoritity Evading , Street Football, or an Unsactioned Full-Contact Fist Throwing Bout in a uncontrolled envirment!

A Retrosexual, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE. A Retrosexual opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

Okay ... if you can find one of these Retrosexual males that does this ... please send him my way. I'm different ... I always offer to pay for the date or at least help. I don't mind paying ... but it definitely gives me a little bit of leverage - because no one can say that I owe them anything for dinner now. But ... if you find one ... maybe mid-twenty-something ... who has a stable job ... please let me know!

here i was wondering how candace couldn't know how to use the quote function.

timestampwn3d

amen. I've been going to the same barbershop since highschool. 15 bucks for a haircut... like god intended :)

i go to the same barber that gave me my first haircut at age 2. my 4 year old goes there too. my 10 month old, once he grows some hair, will go there, too. NINE bucks for a haircut, and they still use the warm shaving cream on the neck.

I've been going to the same barbershop since highschool. 15 bucks for a haircut... like god intended :)

My old barber was "$5 Phil". No talk. Out of the chair in 5 minutes. Barbershop over 100 years old. He fell off his boat fishing by himself and drowned last year.

The new barber in the shop charges $14. Ridiculous.

A Retrosexual man's favorite movie isn't "Maid in Manhattan" (unless that refers to some foxy French maid sitting in a huge tub of brandy or whiskey), or "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood." Acceptable ones may include any of the Dirty Harry or Nameless Drifter movies (Clint in his better days), Zulu, Rambo I or II, the Dirty Dozen, The Godfather trilogy, Scarface, The

Road Warrior, The Die Hard series, Caddyshack, Rocky I, II, or III,

Full Metal Jacket, any James Bond Movie, Raging Bull, Bullitt, any Bruce Lee movie, Apocalypse Now, Goodfellas, Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club, etc.

I understand Rocky V and the newer Rocky Balboa, but what did Rocky IV do to deserve being left off this list? Drago was a complete badass of an evil cheating Russian; old school training by lifting rocks, pull-ups on wooden beams, etc.; James Brown; death of Apollo...what's the problem here?

A Retrosexual, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE. A Retrosexual opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

I totally agree with this, i am sick of women who pay then expect something at the end of the night

Has "not afraid to talk to women" been added to the list yet? That's my number one concern with the US... men here are such wusses when it comes to talking to women. You go to a bar and see little groups of women and hordes of men staring but too scared to walk over and just talk to them. It's really pathetic.

I understand Rocky V and the newer Rocky Balboa, but what did Rocky IV do to deserve being left off this list? Drago was a complete badass of an evil cheating Russian; old school training by lifting rocks, pull-ups on wooden beams, etc.; James Brown; death of Apollo...what's the problem here?

retrosexuals don't need steroids to face Rocky :D

Vikings were pretty manly despite some of their "divide and concur" techniques.

Nothing says many like a horned helm.

decorative-viking-helmet.jpg

Hold a shotgun while wearing that helm and dragging a dead buffalo women will swoon before your amazing manlyness.

Has "not afraid to talk to women" been added to the list yet? That's my number one concern with the US... men here are such wusses when it comes to talking to women. You go to a bar and see little groups of women and hordes of men staring but too scared to walk over and just talk to them. It's really pathetic.

Sounds like you mistook metrosexuals for retrosexuals who weren't scared but thinking that their styled hair and plucked eyebrows were better than those chicks :D

Retrosexuals drink beer or liquor.

A frozen drink is not a drink.

If it comes in a shot glass it should only have one ingredient.

Martinis were not meant to have fruit juice added.

If you can't taste the liquor, it's not liquor.

Oh sure, I understand her point. The 20-something girls at work don't mind this for the same reason. The guys today are expecting the girl to "put out" (how's that for an old term?) on the 1st or 2nd date...if not, you ditch them. So by going at it Candace's way you level the playing field.

I understand it...just surprised it changed so quickly...either that or I was behind the times even when I was in my 20's.

In my experience, when I ask a girl out and at the end of the "date", and she won't let me pay, it usually means she didn't see the "date" as a date but two friends going out for dinner and a movie (an unspoken "just friends" statement). Well, the couple of times I've gone out with cougars... Special events like my birthday, but then she usually goes for the whole thing.

Archived