When?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• The Redskins will stop him
    • The 1st 8 games
    • The 2nd 8 games
    • He's just too good...

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

For those who can't see the game, here's a quickly put together video of the Redskins 1st touchdown scoring drive (just the best plays).

http://members.cox.net/crazyzeb3/1stdrive.mpg

THANK YOU, OMG YOU RULE........Just what I need to get through the agonizing pain of being at work during the game. Now since they just scored another TD, how about another video? hehehehehe....:D

Originally posted by NoCalMike

THANK YOU, OMG YOU RULE........Just what I need to get through the agonizing pain of being at work during the game. Now since they just scored another TD, how about another video? hehehehehe....:D

They're playing too well! It's too much at once! :D

The skins are looking much better. They are focused and fired up. Ramsey looks more comfortable. His passes aren't perfect, but are all catchable by the receiver. Also, he is making quick passses and quick reads. Hopefully, he will learn when he can look around and when he needs to get rid of the ball. Brunell seemed to know when the ball needed to thrown and when he could spend an extra second to look down field.

Originally posted by afparent

Admit it if you doubted the Hall of Famer after last week...admit it....

Not I... There is no reason to doubt anyone during the preseason...

It's good to see us do well, but quite frankly, this doesn't mean squat, either way...

Archived