Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Barrow MRI

skins4eva

Guys, just remember that a lot of dings that keep a player from practicing in camp, especially when they warrant tests referred to as 'precautionary', wouldn't be serious enough to keep them from playing in the regular season. Bumps and bruises happen every training camp. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

Originally posted by Henry

Guys, just remember that a lot of dings that keep a player from practicing in camp, especially when they warrant tests referred to as 'precautionary', wouldn't be serious enough to keep them from playing in the regular season. Bumps and bruises happen every training camp. I wouldn't worry too much about them.

I absolutely agree.... But i will add Pre-season games are murder.... especially when so many players are vieing for positions on there respective teams. One good hit could solidify them for a roster spot.... and also one good hit could knock someone out with injury for the year, such is football.

Originally posted by Henry

You're quite right, Henry. And besides, we all know that LaVar is a fast healer.

Originally posted by Octane67

I absolutely agree.... But i will add Pre-season games are murder.... especially when so many players are vieing for positions on there respective teams. One good hit could solidify them for a roster spot.... and also one good hit could knock someone out with injury for the year, such is football.

I think it is spelled vying.

NBD, just trying to help.

Originally posted by SkinsLover

Can anyone tell me what the 980 radio stadions call signs are??? Am or FM?? I want to try to find it on the internet...wouls love to be able to hear the updates every twenty minutes!!! You guys that live so close are so lucky!!!

also sportstalk980.com....just click on "listen live!"

Hey Woofer....are you applying for the extremeskins official spell-checker position? Better quit your day job lad....this is a full-time gig :laugh:

tendinitis

inflimation

qaudrapalegic

The pay ain't much.....but Ahhhh....the benefits (all the Nacho's and Schlitz Light you can stomach!).

Of course, we'll have to wait till we get the results of your urinalysis before we make any 'offers'. :cheers:

Archived