Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts and Sultan for Ogunleye?

skinsfanbu

Which one fits best  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one fits best

• Dallas Was Wrong for waiting this long.
    • Ricky Was Wrong for waiting this long.
    • They are both wrong!
    • Who cares! buncha millionaires :)...

I like Betts and think he is going to do well this year. This would be a good deal from the Redskins standpoint as long as Ogunleye agreed to a Redskins friendly contract. However, Miami won't agree to this trade.

I think Ogunleye will end up staying with Miami this season.

Edit: Didn't know that Ricky Williams is retiring. Maybe Miami might consider it.

If I'm Miami, sure I'm all of sudden a little desperate, but not that desperate. Sultan may not even be with the team much longer and Betts, though he has shown flashes, is still a very much unproven player. Are those 2 together better than what the Dolphins may find on the market? Could be. If Miami is going to throw O on the block in order to get a quality back, they can do better I'm sure than this trade. Or at least they would hope so.

Originally posted by Akhhorus

I hear the skins might be able to trade Hamdran for Peyton Manning(but if the Colts throw in a first rounder)

:laugh:

Seriously, this does not make sense for both teams. O wants a big contract. If you wanted to pay big bucks for a DE, we would have gone after Kearse. I say pass.

Originally posted by atloldskin

From Miami's perspective, why would they want two RBs? We could trade them Betts and a #1 or a #2.

I thought we dont have our #2 pick since we used it to get Cooley. Besides, Betts, who has shown glimpses as a good backup RB, and Sultan, whose really shown great things in a preseason game, for arguably one of the leagues best DE's? Tell me if we would do that if we had a guy like that. And I agree with The X-Factor, we woulda gone after Kearse if we wanted to dish out big money. Face it, Ogunleye wants money, and we have paid too many other players to pay him what he wants, and no, he wont take a redskins friendly contract. Why has he come back in the picture anyways, didnt we stop talking about him about 3 weeks ago?

Archived