Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

remember this dude???

Mr. S

For some reason, ive just been thinking about this funny coin of him I saw on a thread a whiles ago, so I wanted to check what ebay had to offer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37745&item=5107389377&rd=1

the only reason this stuck out is cause someone is willing to pay 3.00$ for it and his username is shulerfan8. Ive gotta say, what a huge joke.

Sorry, its been offseason waaaay too long.

Originally posted by pjirsh

Schuler! Now there is a scary thought. To think the controversey was between him and Trent Dilfer. At leaset Dilfer is still in the league. :wewantd:

heck, I think Frerotte was drafted in the same year in a much later round, and he's still in the league, doing pretty decent too every time he's played. I still like Frerotte, save for the head into the wall concussion.

Originally posted by manichispanic

I think he;s in real estate now, i found his official website and it has a pic of him playing in Tennessee, no mention of the skins whatsoever

In SI this week it has a small article about him. He also runs a school that teaches retrievers to be hunting dogs.:laugh:

Originally posted by Mr. S

heck, I think Frerotte was drafted in the same year in a much later round, and he's still in the league, doing pretty decent too every time he's played. I still like Frerotte, save for the head into the wall concussion.

Yeah, 7th rounder who out performed the high first rounder.

Originally posted by portis2000yrds

In SI this week it has a small article about him. He also runs a school that teaches retrievers to be hunting dogs.:laugh:

what shuler doing throwing ducks at them ?? :D

:ravensuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by Ravens777

How much did he sign for with the Skins? Just wondering because of his present line of work, he one didnt make it in the NFL, did he blow all his money too?

At the time it was a record rookie signing bonus. Lucky for him he got it in guaranteed money.

It was painfully obvious from all the way back in preseason that he was a bust, and that Frerotte was hands down the best QB of the bunch.

So here's a question for the dudes:

You have an offer to have sex with a Denise Richards lookalike, but the only way she can get turned on is if you're both wearing Heath Shuler jerseys while you're doing it. .... Could you still go through with it?

Originally posted by Riggotoni

So here's a question for the dudes:

You have an offer to have sex with a Denise Richards lookalike, but the only way she can get turned on is if you're both wearing Heath Shuler jerseys while you're doing it. .... Could you still go through with it?

As long as hers is a tear-away, yes.

It's called taking one for the team.

point of reference....trent green was the best qb out of that bunch. i can't believe anybody every rooted for gus. every time he started i wanted to hang myself, i was chanting "put in trent" the day he was signed.

what was it with the washington love of gus? can anybody believe that our score board use to actually put up "IN GUS WE TRUST"? God those were some dark dark dark days.

Heath Shuler? Never heard of him...

I thought Dilfer would have been the best fit in Marty S.'s offense instead of Jeff George.

How come we cut Jeff George and no one else signs him?

How come we let Stanley Richard go and no one else signs him?

Stanley was probably the worst safety in NFL history.

We must have the worst scouting department in the NFL

Originally posted by Ravens777

How much did he sign for with the Skins? Just wondering because of his present line of work, he one didnt make it in the NFL, did he blow all his money too?

i think it was something like 8 year 19 or 20 million, netting between 2.5 and 3 million a year on average. He had a large signing bonus at the time, and the largest deal in skins history at the time, funny how times have changed.

Yeh, I also wish we had held onto Trent Green, Brad Johnson and Trent Green woulda been a better tandem, though Im sure he also woulda been released once we signed Jeff George anyways. Oh well, at least now we got people we like.

Archived