Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Corollary: What's the worst beer you've ever had?

China

Originally posted by Duncan

Moes n Joes in Atlanta sells $2.50 pitchers of Pabst. Best $2.50 pitcher you'll ever drink.

$1.50 mini pitchers and $3.00 full pitchers at Long Wongs in Tempe. When Long Wongs was open anyway. *sniff*

Viva Wongs!!

Jer

LA, Olympia and anyother near beers.

We had a base picnic and the dept head had a keg full of near beer and us veteran drinkers took a sip and in unison spit the stuff in the direction of the keg then went and bought two kegs of Heineken and Fosters

Bigfoot Ale - potent as heck but tasted like tree bark.

Magnum used to make me wake up in the middle of the night and SLUG like 4 glasses of water. Worst cottonmouth ever.

I also got some Sam Adams that was like $15 for a eight ounce bottle. It was super potent, too but tasted like brandy. Ick.

Carling Black Label

Maybe we should have been tipped off by the fact it was on sale for $0.99 a six pack

I mean, we were low on funds and it seems like a good idea at the time :doh:

Carling_B55-21_Black_Label_P.JPG

Originally posted by chiefhogskin48

I actually think the most underrated 'bad beer' is Pabst Blue Ribbon. It's not nearly as bad as people say.

Ssshhhh. . .

Don't let the secret out. They'll raise the price. Until then, Pabst is a great buy for a light pilsner.

Originally posted by Dan T.

"The most rewarding flavor in this man's world

For people who are having fun

Schaefer is the

One Beer to Have

When you're Having More Than One!"

Catchy jingle, but an utter lie.

You beat me to it. Nothing, in my life, has neared the atrocious taste of Schaefer. We play a lot of pong at my fraternity, and, we can actually get more beer than we normally do, since a case of Natty Light (24) costs the same as a case of Schaefer (30). We almost never, ever get Schaefer, unless we're already drunk and can't taste the difference. Normally I can even taste the difference intoxicated, which says a lot in itself.

National beer - Michelob Ultra (Seltzer ... with just a hint of corn)

Regional - Keystone Light. Bad beer with a plastic and aluminum aftertaste.

Bilge Water - A local brew I had at a conference - free, cold, undrinkable.:puke:

The Beast, hands down.

My band was hired to play a frat party and as well as getting paid, we were told we could have all the free beer we wanted. Their huge coolers will filled with hundreds of cases of The Beast. After 1 can, we all had terrible heart burn and actually went the entire night without drinking on stage.... That's bad beer.

We used to live on the Beast in my younger days. I haven't had one in a few years, though. The two worst beers I've ever tasted were Bud Dry and Olympia. I think it was Olympia, anyway. It was the beer that Clint Eastwood drank in Every Which Way But Loose.

My preferred brew is Killian's Red.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Well. When I was in Egypt protecting you a$$e$ in 1992, I had the most fu(king atrocious beer of all time. Sh!t thy name is Stella. There was a domestic and export version available. Go to Egypt, go export. The domestic version is UNFILTERED.

Egypt is an absolute SH!THOLE!!!

Archived