Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bang takes KW2 on the radio!!

aREDSKIN

Super! I figured I may as well not shake things up, and we'll just keep our fingers crossed that the Poston's play ball.

Hell yes that was good publicity,, the guy said something along the lines of "of all the websites I'll mention today, Extremeskins is the best, and I really encourage everyone to check it out."

Ha! Suddenly my head is too big to fit thru the door.

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

Super! I figured I may as well not shake things up, and we'll just keep our fingers crossed that the Poston's play ball.

Hell yes that was good publicity,, the guy said something along the lines of "of all the websites I'll mention today, Extremeskins is the best, and I really encourage everyone to check it out."

~Bang

Welcome back, Bang. Missed ya dawg!

:allhail:

Are you workin on another cartoon anytime soon? That Law and Order one had me rolling!:laugh:

Well, the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, for one,, i never went anywhere, and I'm working on a new cartoon as we speak,, I hoped to have it done today, but that isn't going to happen, so by draft time tomorrow I'll try to have it finished. Now, how long after that til blade has it up is something you'll have to ask him about.

What am I doing on the radio.. well, believe it or not, these cartoons have started to gain me some notoreity, and thru various contacts I managed to finagle my way on to represent the Redskins in their mock draft.

Right place at the right time, mostly.

:D

~Bang

Well, the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, for one,, i never went anywhere, and I'm working on a new cartoon as we speak,, I hoped to have it done today, but that isn't going to happen, so by draft time tomorrow I'll try to have it finished. Now, how long after that til blade has it up is something you'll have to ask him about.

What am I doing on the radio.. well, believe it or not, these cartoons have started to gain me some notoreity, and thru various contacts I managed to finagle my way on to represent the Redskins in their mock draft.

~Bang

Now that's what I'm talkin bout! :cheers:

Right place at the right time, mostly.

~Bang

Very cool! :notworthy

I wish you guys back home could've heard the local radio guy here in Jacksonville hype up this site. He's running a mock draft as if it's draft day going around the country to every team's beat writer or local radio personality asking for who that team is drafting. Then he goes on to say "I encourage everyone to visit extremeskins.com, it's one the best sites we've been on." I called all Skins fans here in Jax goin' nuts !!!!!!!!!!:wavetowel

Originally posted by Jimbo

OK Bang. Give it up. Who were the top 5 picks in this mock? And thanks for representin'. :cheers:

the top five was

Fitzgerald to San Diego

Manning to Oakland

taylor to Arizona

Gallery to the Giants and I took Winslow at five,, but i really wanted to trade with the pats and go for Wilfork at 20... but the producer told me to keep it simple :D

~Bang

~Bang

Always had the star quality; Way to go Bang!!

Archived