Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

I definatly agree with the re-design. I loved the spear on the helmet and the entire uniform was beautifully put together. Plus it might take away some of the criticism from Native American's that believe their identity has been commercially exploited by removing the face of the Indian head. Damn but I love the idea behind the skins, we are literally America's team!

Originally posted by JeffSchmeff

I know they aren't current, but I think the Chargers powder blue unis are sweet. Is the powder blue their 3rd alternate uniform?

Yeah the powder blue with the white helmets are an awesome uniform, the skins 70th uni was the absolute best, we should get a petition together to have the change permanently, and my vote for ugliest uni is the green bay throwbacks, they looked like buglites

:rotflmao:

I love the Jets unis. Classic stuff. The new stuff coming out on teams like Texans, Titans, Panthers, et al smack of NBA-style marketing.

I too love the powder blue Chargers unis. I think they should go back permanently like the Giants and Jets did. Maybe they'd be inspired to break .500.

Chalk up another vote for the Bears. Classic, yet mean. :)

And I hated our 70th anniversary uniforms. They should have been piled up in the parking lot and torched after the 02 season. They looked weak and we played luck crap when we wore them. That's some bad, bad mojo I want nothing more to do with.

Originally posted by Henry

And I hated our 70th anniversary uniforms. They should have been piled up in the parking lot and torched after the 02 season. They looked weak and we played luck crap when we wore them. That's some bad, bad mojo I want nothing more to do with.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hell yeah!! Not to mention they looked like a weak rip off of FSU's uniforms...god I hated those things.

I basically like all the uniforms that are plain, and I like ones that have bold symbols, like ones you can actualy make out when sitting in the stands, so that leaves out the titans, texans, lions new ugly ones, falcons, broncos, bucs, seahawks, jaguars, dolphins, patriots, and bills. Most of those are ugly. Then, some just look worse than others, so that takes out the eagles, rams, steelers, and ravens. So basically, I like most of the uni's that have been around for awhile, along with the Panthers, whose got good uniforms for a good color scheme. The best of all these though has to be Chiefs all red uni, Green Bay with the green shirts, Bears all dark, and Jets either way. Cowboys with white do sadly look very good too. Redskins though are my favorite because their colors are what made me like them in the first place back when I was in pre-school when my Cowboy fan Dad would make me watch games.

Originally posted by illone

favorite drunken line when at the bar and a friend spots an ugly chick:

she's a cleveland brown, nice uniform ugly helmet

That is what Ron Dibble said the other day on the DP show :laugh: :rotflmao:

Originally posted by GrapeApe

Where are all of the old-school guys, picking teams like the bears.

Here I am. I can't stand constant change. It cheapens things and now many teams look like something out of NFLE or Arena football. Give me the Colts or Packers look anyday. We shouldn't touch our helmets either. Maybe tweak the unis like ditch the shoulder stripes, but not a complete overhaul. We've had the same helmet for 32 years now and not very many teams can say that.

Originally posted by fwo40

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hell yeah!! Not to mention they looked like a weak rip off of FSU's uniforms...god I hated those things.

Actually FSU ripped them off of us. I agree though. They made nice vintage in the 60's, but that's all I liked them for. Nice to look at when Sam Huff, Carley Taylor & Sonny were wearing them, but seeing Woeful, Matthews & Kenny Watson corrupted what was a beatiful vintage piece of our history. We should've never done it. Our 75th is coming soon. I wonder what we'll break out for that season. At least Gibbs' success will solidify them.

Originally posted by Henry

I hated those god awful things too:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived