Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

What current (All Redskins uniforms are not included for obvious reasons) do you guys think are the sharpest/most original?
I know you said, not to include the Redskins, But though I am a Skins fan(once removed) I've allways loved your uniforms! Especially the older ensignia, with the feather! That was too cool! But now you're probably going to laugh---But I love our Bengals uniforms! I wish they would wear their orange shirts away, & of course, black at home. But it's not up to me, & they use about 6 different combinations, from black & white pants---to 3 colors of different shirts. What's up with that! At least you guys stick to your guns,(or bows & arrows,as it were)---kidding---I do that from time to time. I was telling someone on here yesterday. About some of my favorite old Redskins Players, & could'nt come up with name Charlie Taylor!!! Man what a player he was!!! These older guys know, what I mean, when I say---You missed out! A lot of the later ones were too! Can't take anything away from them! But those early teams, the Redskins fielded, were awesome!!! Sonny Jergenson, or Billy Kilmer were both fun to watch! But Sonny was Magic!!! The man held the field of command as, the only way to compare modern day QB's is like Joe Montana---Magic! I can still rattle off some of those names, & it truly brings a smile, to my face!!! Congrats on a great start!!! Go Skins!!! & Screw(if that's okay?) Dull-ace!:dallasuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like...

Bengals

Panthers

Chargers

Cheifs

Dolphins

Bronco's

I'm just sick of how close to litterally half of the teams in the NFL use the same color- a shade of blue - for their uniforms.

Though, I think the ugliest uniforms would have to be between the Browns, Jets, Packers, Seahawks, Buccaneers, and the Steelers when they were gold pants instead of Yellow. The Giants also have one of the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Why are they wearing a fugly uniform that looks like it came out of the 1930s? What ever happened to their cool 80s uniforms? Same with the Jets.

Any of those uniforms would look better if they just put a nice colored outline around the numbers. I.E. if they put yellow around the outside of the Steelers jersey numbers they would look great.

Archived