Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

favorite (non redskin) jersey = raiders black and silver. they look like they're straight out of a prison league. scary.

2nd favorite = steelers' black jerseys. they just look tough to me. i dunno. i think pittsburgh did a great job in designing the embodiment of a true blue-collar town in their team's jerseys.

if the jags went with the black shirt and white pants those would be tight...Wait that doesn't sound right. Steelers home and road, raiders road and 94 throwback with the white n silver numbers. Giants road uni's from last year. Minnesotas road, Cincys road from a few years ago. Bills road, the old unis from the 90's. NE's home.

I gotta mention our 94 throwback unis. Those are sick.

OH MY GOD. This queer eye for the straight franchise crap has GOT TO GO!! Jesus, I've never seen a bigger group of fairies! You're dancing around, all nimbly-bimbly like, discussing what colors really bring out the eye-black!

My favorite jersey color: grass-stain green mixed with blood.

DieThreadDie.jpg

Ha-rumph!

Good Lord. Whoever keeps bumping this thread needs about 5 minutes of choke time.

Christ, this thread is still going?

Chargers baby blue throwbacks, Lions throwbacks...basically anything classic.

I hate the new jerseys where the tops are the same color as the pants. All black is weak...

the WORST is the arizona cardinals all red jerseys...the lineman look like fatass tomatos running around.

And as much as it pains me to say it...i did like the jerseys dallas was wearing monday night with the stars on the shoulders...

Definitely the Bucs. The Pewter Grey/Crimson they started using in 1995 was a HUUUGE improvement over that gay orange-white crap they had in the 80's. The Jolley Roger's logo on their helmet looks badass too.

phf-aaeg029.jpg

I also like what the Niners have. Heheh, I suppose I just like uniforms that resemble the burgandy and gold. (Our helmet RULES man. :helmet: )

a_owens_i.jpg

A throwback uniform that I REALLY like is the old-school San Diego Chargers. Carolina Blue mixed with a white helmet and a yellow lightningbolt.

14603572.jpg

They should just switch to this and get rid of that FUGLY purple **** they use now.

As for the WORST uniform? Thats easy...

123103ale-xander.jpg

The Seattle Seahawks. WTF is that? Teal? Turquoise? Its an ugly f***ing uniform is what it is! :silly:

Archived