Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I say the Steelers, because their colors are the toughest around the league. The black and gold is just serious as hell lookin' to me. No other team has a black uniform except the Falcons aways, but they would of been my second pick.

the Browns and the Bengals have the worst uniforms. Ravens are down there near the bottom as well. Green Bay is and ugly duckling too.

I have always liked the Lions home blue and silver uniforms with the Lion emblem on the helmet. Too bad the team never seems to win anything.

Jags have nice uniforms. Rams home unis aren't bad either.

Gotta agree with SEANYT that the black and gold of the Steelers are also great football colors.

My favorite: Chargers powder baby blues

Those are so amazing. Watching LT tear it up in his jersey is simple bliss.

Also, I like the Colts home unis, the Jaguars all blacks (they wore them against Baltimore I think, maybe Pittsburgh too), and Seahawks home. Atlanta's are nice, I'm glad they switched to the blood red instead of the blacks.

• 1 month later...

Gotta go with da Raidahs. That silver and black combo just looks badass. And the away whites look good as well.

Teams like the Browns and Packers are ugly, but at least there is some tradition tied into them.

As for the absolute worst? Nothing's worse than the Ravens.

From that busted logo, to those hurting jerseys with that horrible number font, they are just plain ugly. I can't even see how ratbird fans buy those things.

:puke:

Archived