Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Did the Eagles fans on this board tell everyone on their forum to come over here and vote?

My God, IMO they are one of the worst looking in all off football, and that includes pee wee football.

:puke:

Bills:puke:

It definately looks like the Eagles fans did some ballot box stuffing on this one, "Howie Long Toughman Contest" stlye. :laugh:

I think the Eagles unis looked much better when they were rocking the kelly green and didn't have that cartoon style wing on their helmets.

I'm torn between the Dolphins and the Chargers (current uni). Both are too cool. Also the Jets unis are growing on me. But I also like the old ones with the Jets on the helmet and the black facemasks. Actually, the Joe Klecko white facemasks weren't bad either.

The Eagles unis suck. The old ones were much better.

As do the Steelers.

The old Seahawks were the shiznit. Now it's okay, but it ain't the old ones.

Oh, and the old Pats, with the Minuteman on the helmet. Awesome. They look like a USFL team now.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why the Falcons got rid of the all black.

I like the Pats uni's.

The silver with the red & blue is pretty sweet. Plus their logo ain't bad either. I think that they also help themselves in my eyes by winning all these superbowls. They are patriotic too, and that is always cool.

I love the 70th Unis as well.

Especially when we wore them with the black shoes agains the 'Aints 2 years ago!! It seems like black shoes make some uniforms look better...Look at what they did for Philli, Indy, and Saints..

We should perminatley change to the 70th Anniversary...or finally renovate our unis..

hasselbeck_tim_redskins_jla.jpg

mcallister_deuce_saints_arrington_lavar_redskins_jla.jpg

C24A1752-web-72.jpg

C24A1810-web-72.jpg

The White on Whites was also a nice change....We need to wear them again sometime next year....

coles_laveranues_redskins_jla.jpg

Must be more Eagles fans floating around here on extreme skins than I thought..Eagles green unis won? bleh!

I'd go with the Raiders, or Steelers not being able to pick the Skins. But I like the old ugly unis as stated b4...when football was football..not these pretty colors like Teal with sparklies and glitter and what not.

Originally posted by ciresolstice

Must be more Eagles fans floating around here on extreme skins than I thought..Eagles green unis won? bleh!

I agree. The Eagles' putrid green uniform is nasty! I hate living in Philadelphia because I have to see that ugly color everywhere.:puke:

sinse everything else about the skins is changing, how about a new uniform, any suggestions on what that would be, i myself like the throw backs with spear, or we could totally change.

i like the broncos solid blue uniform with the solid red stripes.

solid colors are intense

Archived